BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 977 Posts

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Spotted an e60 m5 , and e39 m5 together tonight on the 405N to 605N.
:M5eyes: both blk and looks to me like they were messing around and swerving back and forth, too bad i didnt drive her tonight.ouich

·
Registered
164 Posts
Saw a blk E60 M5 this morning on the 605N to 210, came up next to you on the fast lane and you were in the second lane, wanted to give you a wave or a thumbs up but you didnt look over. :dunno:

Reactions: x3izM

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I spotted a interlagos blue m5 on the 210west by lake terrace towards the 118 on friday around 3pm-
Also spotted 7 m5's this saturday at bimmerfest. :applause:

·
Registered
374 Posts
Saw a few e60's driving down Campus Dr in Irvine CA around 9:30PM today. Was there a meet somewhere in the area?

·
Registered
481 Posts
Saw a silver e39 m5 on the 60w I believe? Near Monterey Park, I was in the black m5 and he blew by me pretty fast looking over

·
Registered
164 Posts
Saw a silver e39 m5 on the 60w I believe? Near Monterey Park, I was in the black m5 and he blew by me pretty fast looking over
Hey that was me ... I waited up for you a bit but you kept behind some car on the fastlane... was gonna give you the :byee55amg what were you doing in my neck of the woods ?

·
Registered
481 Posts
Hey that was me ... I waited up for you a bit but you kept behind some car on the fastlane... was gonna give you the :byee55amg what were you doing in my neck of the woods ?
Nice! I was just cruising, but by the time I got on it a bit to try and catch up, you were long gone :eek:oohhh: . I was on my way up to UCLA, always take that route.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Nice! I was just cruising, but by the time I got on it a bit to try and catch up, you were long gone :eek:oohhh: . I was on my way up to UCLA, always take that route.
Ahh I see, yeah my wife and I was on our way home and I needed the bathroom quick :1: My exit was Wilcox/Garfield hehe, anyways next time you swing by that area, give me a pm, would love to hear and see your ride. :cheers:

·
Registered
481 Posts
Ahh I see, yeah my wife and I was on our way home and I needed the bathroom quick :1: My exit was Wilcox/Garfield hehe, anyways next time you swing by that area, give me a pm, would love to hear and see your ride. :cheers:
Sounds good! I will let you know next time I'm headed up there :wroom:

·
Registered
481 Posts
Friday around 4 PM, on the 15 south spotted a black e39 m5. Plates read something like BUH BYE.

It was an 01+, seemed stock and really really dirty :confused3

·
Registered
481 Posts
Black Z8 today around 2 pm in Mission Beach. I was inside fatboys pizza eating and saw the car pull out of the parking lot next to belmont park.
Car is nice :haha2:

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
been seeing a white 550 slammmed with blk wheels. They look like iforged but i could be wrong.
Spotted you on the 55 fwy going north.
Nice car!

·
Registered
252 Posts
I saw a black E60 M5 driving on Westlake Blvd at the intersection of Hampshire Road. going away from the freeway toward the direction of the lake.

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
spotted a widebody interlagos e39m5 in el monte. i was going the opposite dir. :wave:

·
Registered
481 Posts
yesterday morning in san diego. 15 south, merging onto the 163 south

white e60 m5. seemed highly modified with bronze hre(?) wheels. thing sounded mean!

·
Registered
1,937 Posts
Saw an Interlagos E60 on Vista Ridge in Newport Beach today. Anyone on the board?

·
Registered
3,967 Posts
yesterday morning in san diego. 15 south, merging onto the 163 south

white e60 m5. seemed highly modified with bronze hre(?) wheels. thing sounded mean!
Is it with black-out grill and carbon exhaust tip sound like Meisterschaft? Dark rims but not sure what color/brand. I have seen him on Scripp Poway Pkwy and Pomerado several times.

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
spotted a younger asian male driving a silverstone m5 today merging onto 605 south from the 10E.

·
Registered
481 Posts
Is it with black-out grill and carbon exhaust tip sound like Meisterschaft? Dark rims but not sure what color/brand. I have seen him on Scripp Poway Pkwy and Pomerado several times.
yea it might have been the same guy. younger asian guy? from what i saw, i guess the logo on the wheels to have been HRE's

1 - 20 of 977 Posts