BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
Check the group buy/sponsor section. I think Eurosport Design has them in stock. They posted information there.

·
Registered
171 Posts
SW, you wont regret it... I got the last one KW had in stock. :1:
Haha. . . . damn Tightie. . . I guess you and I pulled the trigger at the right time!!

·
Registered
644 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
SW, you wont regret it... I got the last one KW had in stock. :1:
HA ha, I should have done it last week!! My wife has been carting some family around in the Suburban for the last few days and I have been driving her 750 with KW's and I have to have them!!

SW

·
Registered
644 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Check the group buy/sponsor section. I think Eurosport Design has them in stock. They posted information there.
Thanks, called them and have some that will be here in 3-4 days. One question, why do have to "break in" springs? Are they talking about them "settling"?

SW

·
Registered
126 Posts
Thanks, called them and have some that will be here in 3-4 days. One question, why do have to "break in" springs? Are they talking about them "settling"?

SW
I'm not too sure about a "break-in" period on coilovers - my KW V3's for the RS4 were dumped from the get go - I never had any problems, but that is not to say that a break in period is unnecessary :confused:

·
Registered
8,301 Posts
KW's ???

·
Registered
171 Posts

SW

Awesome!! As far as "break-in" I should have said let them settle. I am sure you can go either way. I am ready to slam mine now.

·
Registered
171 Posts
mine took about a week or a week and have to settle..
That's about what it took mine as well. It's actually a few mm lower now. I'm glad I didn't slam them right away or I'd be rubbing away. . . . now I can fine tune them correctly the first time around.

·
Customer Representative for Eurosport Design
179 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts

·
Registered
637 Posts
After all the rave reviews, I have decided to join the coilover crowd. Just ordered my KW's from Eurosport. Anyone interested in Hartge springs for ///M6?

1 - 20 of 26 Posts