BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i just put two 10" pioneer subs into my beast with 700 watts to each in a ported box.:thumbsup: it sounds awesome......although i miss the massive trunk space. i want to post some pictures but can't find my digital camera so i'll see what i can do.

btw.......i'm goin to order the bimmian sticker kit for the bmw labels, and i can't decide if i want to get black/white, carbon fiber/white, or red/white. any opinions? my m5 is jet black. what do you think? ??????

jonny

·
Registered
2,289 Posts
sounds good man..i know how you feel with missing trunk space. Although my box is designed to be quick disconnected if i need the space.

I have the black CF ones on my m5 and i have Imola Red ones on my m3.

·
Registered
203 Posts
JonnyBoyM5 said:
i just put two 10" pioneer subs into my beast with 700 watts to each in a ported box.:thumbsup: it sounds awesome......although i miss the massive trunk space. i want to post some pictures but can't find my digital camera so i'll see what i can do.

btw.......i'm goin to order the bimmian sticker kit for the bmw labels, and i can't decide if i want to get black/white, carbon fiber/white, or red/white. any opinions? my m5 is jet black. what do you think? ??????

jonny
Hey Jonny

What did you use for an amp, and how did you hook it up?

Look forward to the pics!

//vic

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
so i ordered the carbon fiber/white sticker kit. i was a little worried that red would be a little much on a black car.

my amp is a sony 'XM-DS1600P5" and it says explod on it. i dont really know anything about car audio but my old amp was a piece and i bought this one cuz the guy said it was the best for the deal. i like it so far. it's mounted on the back of the box. i had it done at a stereo store by me.

·
Registered
81 Posts
I have 2 JL 12w6v2's powered by a JL 1000 watt mono amp with a ported box. It sounds great, although i do miss my trunk :( . It is also installed for a quick take out, although the subs are heavy as hell. I'm going to get a pretty cool inverted setup this winter, along with Focal component speakers and a 500 watt JL amp.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts