BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As I promised... here's my Alpine White / Silverstone M6.:biggrin: Veterans, you can stop with the threats of banning, I've fulfilled my duties. Hehe…:applause: I should have my mods installed within a month. Will post new pics when done. :thumbsup:

Mods being installed:<O:p</O:p
<O:p</O:p

Ø Wheels: DPE Signature Series S10 or Zone 10 (New design not released yet. Will be the first.) The wheels in black matte face with chrome lips.<O:p</O:p
Ø Exhaust: Eisenmann M. touring with CF tips.<O:p</O:p
Ø Spring: ACS.<O:p</O:p
Ø Misc: BMC filters, RPI Scoops and pulleys.<O:p</O:p

Attachments

·
Registered
1,897 Posts
:M5thumbs:so jealous....Nice!!!
you live in Fullerton?....I live in Diamond Bar...

Reactions: GotYa!

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
:M5thumbs:so jealous....Nice!!!
you live in Fullerton?....I live in Diamond Bar...

Yup... Orange County boy. :p Diamond Bar is just over the hill. Maybe we'll cross path on the road.

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
nice!!
what kind of sound system do you have?
I have not seen that look for the CD player with a radio?

Car looks great welcome aboard Socal Brother. Great list on mods. Good way to start er off!:applause: Thanks for the pics.

Reactions: GotYa!

·
Registered
4,918 Posts
I have not seen that look for the CD player with a radio?

Car looks great welcome aboard Socal Brother. Great list on mods. Good way to start er off!:applause: Thanks for the pics.

That the 08 model, with the 6 programmable buttons.....

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
nice!!
what kind of sound system do you have?
Thanks, I really don't know what sound system it is (I'll find out). The GM of the BMW dealer is my friend and he special ordered the car for me. I just gave him some basic necessities and he did the rest. I think he did a great job. :applause:

·
Registered
836 Posts
I thought all 08's had the extra buttons for AM/FM and 6 presets regardless of which audio option you have. Every year they add a few more buttons for features frequently used to obviate the need to go into idrive. Convenient, but any more and it will be too cluttered like many other interiors.
Congrats BTW, great choice of mods (except wheels which I obviously have no clue what they'll look like)

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I thought all 08's had the extra buttons for AM/FM and 6 presets regardless of which audio option you have. Every year they add a few more buttons for features frequently used to obviate the need to go into idrive. Convenient, but any more and it will be too cluttered like many other interiors.
Congrats BTW, great choice of mods (except wheels which I obviously have no clue what they'll look like)

Thanks,:) Zone 10 is not out in the market yet. Once I get a picture emailed to me, I'll post them. How do you like your Dinan exhaust? Do you have a clip of what they sound like? I choose Eisenmann because it seems that anyone who has one is satisfied and company does a lot of work for major players. Evosport headers... nice.:applause: I was considering headers but, way to expensive...:sad3: I was hoping they would be in the 3k range.:nono: Maybe later on...

·
Registered
526 Posts
Very, very nice M6 and the interior looks awesome. Good luck on keeping the seats clean.

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Zone 10 pictures

Here it is.:cheers: My wheel guy went down to the Zone factory and took these pics for me (great guy).:applause: The wheel is not ready for the market yet and this is the first set produced. I will be the first person to have them...Yah!:1: It is a three piece forged that weights roughly around 25 pounds.

Attachments

1 - 17 of 17 Posts