BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
got my new beast. driving it home from chicago in the snow with semi-bald pilot sports was NOT FUN!!! pics to follow. i feel like a little school girl i'm so gitty!

·
Registered
2,099 Posts
Being from Michigan, it sounds like you need snow tires if you want to drive the beast in winter. Where are you from? My brother-in-law is from the Lansing/Perry area.

Congrats and enjoy! :cheers:

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Richard in NC said:
Being from Michigan, it sounds like you need snow tires if you want to drive the beast in winter. Where are you from? My brother-in-law is from the Lansing/Perry area.

Congrats and enjoy! :cheers:
I'm from the Detroit area, Bloomfield Hills to be specific. I'm trying to get some snows right now. I was hoping I wouldn't need them till next season.

·
Registered
4,419 Posts
Hey "Someday",

Welcome to the board, and glad to hear that "DAY" came for you. Someday you will hear someone say, "There he is, The M5 Guy."

The smile keeps getting bigger. :M5launch:

·
Registered
147 Posts
Did you buy the black one in Chicago that was recently listed on ebay? The dealer said someone was coming to pick it up on Friday. Just curious.

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
jlindy said:
Did you buy the black one in Chicago that was recently listed on ebay? The dealer said someone was coming to pick it up on Friday. Just curious.
yeah, that's the one. i'll have pics tomorrow.

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
here you go... i know they are lacking in quality and detail, i'll get more up later.

·
Registered
2,817 Posts
Very nice car - congrats! :cool:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts