BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a E39 M5 carbon black and i have broken the left rear rims (not completely broken but big damage).
So if somebody in Europe (Ileave in France near Germany) have installed new rims and want to sell the original.....email me please.

Thank you

·
Registered
40 Posts
Look up on the web site WWW.AUTOBAV.COM and they should have, actually they have M5 authentic replacement rims. They go for about 500 USD a piece... i hope that helped a little. There's also another web page...i forget the name of it..i think its BECKKERS.com...they sell M5 rims also. They're both located in the US so shipping might take a little while.

WISH U THE BEST

·
Registered
75 Posts
I think the web address is backwards. I believe you meant to provide the address for Bavarian Autoport in New Hampshire: www.bavauto.com. They carry M5 rims but they are not listed on their web site. My catalog says they are about US$580 for the front, US$630 for the rears. Shipping in $50-$75 in the U.S. You must call for international shipping.

·
Registered
40 Posts
OOOOOPS u're right...it is AUTOBAV...i made a slight mistake and got ahead of myself. Well anyway hope that helps....

ROB

·
Registered
40 Posts
DAMN I CANT GET THIS THING RIGHT.....BAVAUTO.COM.....Bavarian Autosport ....i should know the damn address after looking over their catalog 100 times!!!!

SOrry once again...

·
Registered
56 Posts
I'm just back from France and I checked the price of the M5 rims at the local BMW dealer. The rear rims (the larger ones) are selling for 3990 FRF with taxes. That's approximately $580. It's cheaper than in the US, especially when you add any custom duty and shipment costs.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Exactly, because first time i was decided to buy it on bavauto site but with tax, transport and tax to change FF / $ it was reaaly less important.

I have buy one last week to my BMW Dealer.....and keep the other one to decorate my garage !

Thank you

1 - 8 of 8 Posts