BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
black is a difficult color to keep clean, and to capture properly. tried today, failed miserably.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Looking Good! Wish mine was Gloss Black instead of Diamantshwarz. You should install the Hella Smoked headlights and Corners for the real "GANGSTER" look. I have a set on order, going to arrive next week!:hihi:

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
haha wanna trade? i've always had a thing for dschwarz, love em on e30 m3's. yes, i am doing a light upgrade, waiting for my vegas trip to pass from my mind then i'm doing hella smokes + HID + smoked corners to complete the look. the car needs a few things here and there (koni/h&r, new tint, rebuilt shift linkage) but i'm not complaining.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
did you get the smoked ones for $499? says smoked ellipsoids are $569...

·
Registered
113 Posts
they were on sale last month, they are the Euro Lights, talk to Mel about wiring etc. shouldn't be a problem. Mel is easy do deal with, send him an email, he will probably honor the sale price.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
the cancer institute is a few minutes from my home, it's on the campus of University of California, San Diego. Great spot for taking night pics (i hate yellow light)

my e30

·
Registered
1,857 Posts
sexy !!

·
Registered
900 Posts
Pasha, I saw you the other day in Sd. You blew by me around the Clairmont Mesa Blvd. area. I'm doing work for Apexcone there for this week and next. Car looks great!

Brian

1 - 15 of 15 Posts