BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
750 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not THE Yellowbird but definitely my very own personal Yellowbird.

Haven't added interior pix yet as I'm changing a few things next week when parts arrive so will do so once finally complete.

Painted brakes in Racing Yellow to match the colour of the car as opposed to "ceramic" yellow which clashes.

New garage mate of the ///M until she's sold :)

Attachments

·
Registered
750 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Tks guys! Will post 'em up when she's ready. :)

·
Registered
657 Posts
That is one hawt hawt hawt 991 Turbo :)

Reactions: JonnybravoM3

·
Registered
750 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Heres a snap to show my racing yellow painted brakes and how they match the car colour.

Attachments

Reactions: infuse1239

·
Registered
750 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Infuse i hate to say this but there is no comparison. This thing is a catapult and light and agile on its feet. Driver feels at one with the car...like a glove...like everything is tightly connected and the car just obeys without question. And the pdk is so smooth you can drive this daily traffic in auto mode without any issues. M6 is a great GT cruiser with an amazing V10 tone...but you need to work up the revs to get the response you want and it's very very heavy. To each his own of course the M6 served me extremely well but to perfect it in ways that oem lacks i needed a good tune and an exhaust system. The Porsche must remain untouched...it needs nothing (considering I was able to customize everything from factory). Even the exhaust note of the turbo is intoxicating especially at wot..like a vacuum suction coupled with the sound of the blow off valve.

After my beloved E46 M3 and my E64 M6...looking at how the newer breed are becoming more emotionless...souless...heavier....just the whole new angle bmw M has taken...I felt it was time for change and I must say tho I will sorely miss my M6, I do not regret my decision one bit. Of course one of the greatest things this car has given me was an opportunity to get to know and learn from and contribute to the great community and members on here :)

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

Reactions: infuse1239

·
Registered
804 Posts
Gorgeous. And to think, I was just in Bahrain for 6 months myself. That looks like Anwaj (Sp?). I ate there a few times :)

Reactions: JonnybravoM3

·
Registered
750 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
1 - 12 of 12 Posts