BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I convinced my friend IanK to take some pictures of my M5. I am really happy on how they turned out and I figured I would share. Pics were taken because I am considering selling for an SUV/Tow vehicle but I am just confused at this point as I just love this car so just decided to share them. Anyhow enjoy the pics!

·
Registered
4,597 Posts
That looks real good. Super low. What color did you redo the wheels in? Looks great.

·
Registered
4,597 Posts

·
Registered
4,597 Posts

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I am sure he did some editing to all of the pics. I had the wheels blasted and powder coated by a friend in buffalo. He does all of my powdercoat.....you should see my rx7 build. :)

Sorry no rear pics.

·
Registered
4,597 Posts
I am sure he did some editing to all of the pics. I had the wheels blasted and powder coated by a friend in buffalo. He does all of my powdercoat.....you should see my rx7 build. :)
Wheels look great man! Do you remember what color it was? It looks lighter than gunmetal.

Link to said RX7 ;)

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Wheels look great man! Do you remember what color it was? It looks lighter than gunmetal.

Link to said RX7 ;)
He made the color mixing a few colors as per my requests.

I have my rx7 up on a few sites but you better have some time if you wanna sort through all of it haha

I am not sure if you need a login or not. I should make a new post with just this winters build. Anyhow.

My LS1 Powered FD Pictures Condensed - NoRotors.com - RX7 Engine Swap Web Forum

or this

http://www.nyspeed.com/showthread.php?165217-My-LS1-Powered-FD-Pictures-Condensed

·
Registered
911 Posts
He made the color mixing a few colors as per my requests.

I have my rx7 up on a few sites but you better have some time if you wanna sort through all of it haha

I am not sure if you need a login or not. I should make a new post with just this winters build. Anyhow.

My LS1 Powered FD Pictures Condensed - NoRotors.com - RX7 Engine Swap Web Forum

or this

http://www.nyspeed.com/showthread.php?165217-My-LS1-Powered-FD-Pictures-Condensed
Second link doesn't work :p UUH I spotted beer from pics cherrsagai
Nice car!

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Is one of the links working at least though without a login? They are both the same thing i just wanted to do two links to see if either worked.

Many beers consumed in the garage haha.

·
Registered
4,597 Posts
Is one of the links working at least though without a login? They are both the same thing i just wanted to do two links to see if either worked.

Many beers consumed in the garage haha.
First link worked for me. Crazy RX7. Well done. ;)

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks! The beginning half was all last year when I first built it and doesn't have anything on what is going on later in the thread. I am fully rebuilding the entire car again and making it PERFECT to include a 418ci LS3 and a big *** turbo haha.

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks! I am shooting for around 900-1000rwhp and using an adjustable pressure plate style slipper clutch so I can dial in slip for drag racing(launch reasons) I am hoping to run low 9s 1/4mi but the car retains a really nice road race suspension and handles incredible as well.

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I just edited the first post the links are now right from the flikr they were originally from. The guy who did the pics said that me saving and rehosting them made them not look as good so i changed it.

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
1 - 20 of 53 Posts