BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hey folks! It's the first time I'm writin here, but not the first I'm readin...

I'm from Italy, I'm 20 y.o. and I've got an Audi S3

I've followed really interested the Gumball Section, and then I've gone on the A12 Highway and I waited for the passage of the Gumballers...

Well...this is the result...

Here u are some pics:

Bye guys!!!

Vittorio

·
Registered
16 Posts
"I'm 20 y.o. and I've got an Audi S3" - Your in exactly the position I want to be :) Unfortunately I'm finding it hard to decide whether or not to buy from an Audi dealer or not and I need a few extra pounds :(

·
Registered
26 Posts
Hi vittorio!! nice pics!

good, a new user from italy, i'm sad only for your AUDI! :D

ciao bello... :M5launch:

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanx for the welcome folk!

As soon as possible I'll link the pics made my a friend of mine at the check point in Florence...

Bye all!

Vittorio

·
Registered
47 Posts
I'm also an S3 owner, just wish I'd been there to drive along with you guys...

Any mods to your car?

Seeing the 'Autogrill' in the background brought back some good memories of Italian food and coffee, at least the rest stops in Italy are something to look forward to. :hihihi:

·
Registered
10 Posts
Ciao Vittorio! I'm from Italy too and i've got some photos from Firenze Checkpoint!

Attachments

·
Registered
2,335 Posts
Easy tiger! Calling a Land Rover product a 'Jeep' is like calling a BM a Merc. It's just sacrilege! :blink:

Great pics though - cheers! :biggrin:

·
Registered
61 Posts
100%Cocoa said:
Easy tiger! Calling a Land Rover product a 'Jeep' is like calling a BM a Merc. It's just sacrilege! :blink:

Great pics though - cheers! :biggrin:
Haha.

I have some more pics to share with you all however I will post them in this thread later tonight or tomorrow.

I have more than 20/30 photos to share.

Regards,

Louis

·
Registered
16 Posts
Jaguarista said:
Here you are some pics by some friend of mine in Florence...
http://www.carmotion.it/Gallery/Gumball3000/index.html

Hey Lots of Italian mate so...where are u from exactly?

Vittorio

ps: v12rob let me say that if you find a good car in a official delear is better...so that you have Guarantee and all necessary controls!
Yer, it's true :) Unfortunately Audi really do shove a massive percentage on top to buy from them :( Drove a GTI Anniversary today ... was nothing compared to the S3 lovelove

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Yeah it's true, but u can be sure that even the smartest problem is under guarantee...

GTI Annyversary is the new 2.0TFSI or the "old" 1.8T 150/180hp?

Anyway I've driven the new 2.0....no,no,no...i really don't like that car...nothing like the Turbo ;)

·
Registered
61 Posts
Jaguarista said:
Here you are some pics by some friend of mine in Florence...
http://www.carmotion.it/Gallery/Gumball3000/index.html

Hey Lots of Italian mate so...where are u from exactly?

Vittorio

ps: v12rob let me say that if you find a good car in a official delear is better...so that you have Guarantee and all necessary controls!
I remember your friends... They were giving out leaflets to Gumballers as they were leaving the checkpoint... Are they a car tuning company ?

Regards,

Louis

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Yeah they are!!! Or better...a friend of mine is a friend of the webmaster of the site, which is the "president" of that tuning club....

Do u talked with them?

Bye

Vittorio

·
Registered
61 Posts
Jaguarista said:
Yeah they are!!! Or better...a friend of mine is a friend of the webmaster of the site, which is the "president" of that tuning club....

Do u talked with them?

Bye

Vittorio
No i did not talk to them but I guessed they were a tuning company by the shirts they all had on.

They took a lot of good photos. I will sort the rest of my photos out now...

Regards,

Louis

·
Registered
61 Posts
this is part 2 of my photos from earlier... I am now sorting the others...

Regards,

Louis

Attachments

1 - 20 of 27 Posts