BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,934 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
there's mainly Beemers, and of-course my favourite there was the M3 CSL - look at the size of the AC Scnitzer air box, it could swallow children and pets whole..

and offcourse being Sweden - I have to post a pic of a Volvo.

enjoy.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,415 Posts
Great pics. May I use the silver 6 series pic on my website (I'm updating it) please? I've always wanted a nice 6!

Ivan.

P.S. You might want to check your camera is ok. Looks like the flash is broken or something, because the last picture of the Volvo is all funny, the grass and everything is ok but the cars colour looks odd. Did you have the right aperture and shutter speed selected? I know a good camera repair shop if you need. :hihi:

·
Registered
2,228 Posts
I guess you are aware of the "6-series Chronik"-book (E24) > the 'bible' for
all 6-series-friends ?
brgds
Karl¨
-

IvanDias said:
Great pics. May I use the silver 6 series pic on my website (I'm updating it) please? I've always wanted a nice 6!

Ivan.

P.S. You might want to check your camera is ok. Looks like the flash is broken or something, because the last picture of the Volvo is all funny, the grass and everything is ok but the cars colour looks odd. Did you have the right aperture and shutter speed selected? I know a good camera repair shop if you need. :hihi:

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
Ivan, my mate has got a 89' M635 Highline, if your needing pics I'm sure he'll be happy to oblige.
J - That CSL looks pretty mean, did you speak to the guy to find out what sort of performance he's getting with the AC Kit ?

Cheers,
Phil.

·
Moderator Emeritus
4,273 Posts
Jahangeer said:
there's mainly Beemers, and of-course my favourite there was the M3 CSL - look at the size of the AC Scnitzer air box.

Yes, that certainly is a big box. The intake is the same diameter as my ex's
mouth.
cherrsagai She drove me to drink too...

Very pretty cars though.

Farrell

·
Registered
2,415 Posts
M5touring reg said:
I guess you are aware of the "6-series Chronik"-book (E24) > the 'bible' for
all 6-series-friends ?
brgds
Karl¨
-
No! Have you the ISBN number from the back so I can order one?

Ta.

·
Registered
1,934 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
IvanDias said:

Ivan.

--------------

ha ha....nice one, the camera could not handle the paintwork on that Volvo.

I am sure the 6 series guy had his car out for show - so he knows its going to get photographed.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts