BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
No good pics of my M5 yet... finishing up some goodies on it before I show it on here. in the meantime, had a chance to snap these.

I asked a question on here about why everyone calls the M5 "the beast." guys, if you havent taken a ride in a 997tt, you need to. trust me, your "beast" will seem more like a lamb! :)

enjoy....

·
Registered
2,881 Posts
wow...now thats nice. its perfect... I would only change one thing....maybe some springs? check out my old 997 on H&R's and 20" techarts...so you have an idea what it would look like... congrats on both cars! white rules!!

Attachments

·
Registered
2,540 Posts
Lookin good flyboy!!

·
Registered
1,937 Posts
Both looking good fellas! Avi8tir, M5 as a lamb? If thats the case, those are some beefy chops!

·
Registered
7,328 Posts
Stunning! I love the contrasting colors!

·
Registered
366 Posts
Both beautiful 997's!

Love the white one....nice touch with the black accents, especially the rear wing!

Very tasteful.

I agree that dropping it slightly would make it look great!

·
Registered
556 Posts
Your not kidding.... If the M5 is called "The Beast" then what the he11 do you call the 997TT? "Sinister Monster Of All That Is Unholy"

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Stunning 997's

I always liked the 993 over the 996, but the 997 is my favourite 911...

·
Registered
917 Posts
Hmm, I have to admit the two things I love about 997tt are its acceleration off the line - wow!! and its handling on the twisties. But I would like to say that I love the growl of v10 as it flies past triple digits and that my friend is the reason I call it a beast.

·
Registered
3,263 Posts
Hey avi8tir that's a beautiful 997 TT. Love the white. I know the car very well and it is very fast. I do not have to tell you. The shop the takes care and preps my M5 (ASR Engineering) has done some awesome things to your car. Another white 997TT done here is violent putting down 605 rwhp. I swear I thought the front wheels came off the ground on a launch. As a passenger it was almost threatening.

On the other subject of the M5 feeling like a lamb compared to the 997 TT, well let me tell you about an ASR prepped M5 (as mine). My car will out pull a stock TT all day.

Anyway you have a beautiful car but I prefer NA motors as you can see in my sig.

Cheers, M5Ranger

·
Registered
1,444 Posts
997's look good in white!

I still think back fondly of my '01 M5, and consider it a beast.

Of course, I have a new beast. But, that doesn't mean my old car wasn't a beast.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts