BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im not very good at photoshopping so im wondering if any of the PS experts out there can do me a favor. I want to see what chrome OEM wheels on my avus blue would look like. Trying to figure out what finish i want and saw some pics of a few cars where the wheels looked like chrome and i think it looked pretty good. thanx alot in advance

·
Registered
12,865 Posts
baf3472 said:
Im not very good at photoshopping so im wondering if any of the PS experts out there can do me a favor. I want to see what chrome OEM wheels on my avus blue would look like. Trying to figure out what finish i want and saw some pics of a few cars where the wheels looked like chrome and i think it looked pretty good. thanx alot in advance
Can't help with PS, but the Tire Rack site has a function where you can "put" the wheels you are thinking of buying on the car . Don't know if there are any chrome ones, but worth a shot.
Regards,
Jerry

·
Registered
12,865 Posts
baf3472 said:
Im actually looking to chrome plate the oem wheels. thanx
One of our Cali members sold a car like that this past year. Can't remember his name, maybe someone else will remember. He had chromed OEM wheels on a jet black car and a some pics. Also look on ebay, there was a vendor for a while offering chromed OEM wheels on an exchange basis, about $600 or so for the set. He had pics posted.
Regards,
Jerry

1 - 4 of 4 Posts