BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Love these sideskirts! I will get some better quality pictures next time. I took these when I got home after the install. Waiting to see what else Dinmann has in store for the M6

Attachments

·
Registered
804 Posts
I've seen these a few times now and I still can't decide what I think about them. I really think I'd need to see them in person to formulate a more conclusive feeling. I can see how they might tie in with the front if seen from what angle, and potentially the rear if you had a diffuser. I know this might be a strange question, but what do you think when you see them? Why do you like them?
~Pat

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I've seen these a few times now and I still can't decide what I think about them. I really think I'd need to see them in person to formulate a more conclusive feeling. I can see how they might tie in with the front if seen from what angle, and potentially the rear if you had a diffuser. I know this might be a strange question, but what do you think when you see them? Why do you like them?
~Pat
Hey Pat
These sideskirts gives the car a sleek look. I looked around for different options but everything out there either looked too cheap or was a little to ricey for my taste. My original plan was to go with a vorsteiner rep diffuser, but once I spoke to Dinmann he mentioned he was working on the Rear bumper splitters for our M6's which are currently being sold to the E60's or E90/E92 I forget which model. Along with the splitters I think the car will look a lot better. The car is not finished, I plan to lower the suspension with H&R springs. Also I will be taking some new pictures with a better camera, better lighting, different angles, rolling shots, ect...
For now I just wanted to give everyone an idea of how these sideskirts look on an Alpine White M6.

·
Registered
804 Posts
Hey Pat
These sideskirts gives the car a sleek look. I looked around for different options but everything out there either looked too cheap or was a little to ricey for my taste. My original plan was to go with a vorsteiner rep diffuser, but once I spoke to Dinmann he mentioned he was working on the Rear bumper splitters for our M6's which are currently being sold to the E60's or E90/E92 I forget which model. Along with the splitters I think the car will look a lot better. The car is not finished, I plan to lower the suspension with H&R springs. Also I will be taking some new pictures with a better camera, better lighting, different angles, rolling shots, ect...
For now I just wanted to give everyone an idea of how these sideskirts look on an Alpine White M6.
I hear you. Well, I definitely want to see some of these side skirts in person one day as I can imagine they give it a nice touch, I just have a hard time seeing it in pics. I heard about the rear bumper splitters, although really wish he would make a diffuser! DINMANN READ THIS haha.
I look forward to seeing more upgrades :)

Reactions: dinmann

·
Registered
976 Posts
Now all we need are the side skirts for the lower quarter panels..:santasmile2:

Reactions: dinmann

·
Registered
684 Posts
I hear you. Well, I definitely want to see some of these side skirts in person one day as I can imagine they give it a nice touch, I just have a hard time seeing it in pics. I heard about the rear bumper splitters, although really wish he would make a diffuser! DINMANN READ THIS haha.
I look forward to seeing more upgrades :)

hi, sorry for not doing the parts fast enough, but u guys have to understand it is only me and 2 more guys working on the parts.
and I do need to make money to make more parts. bmw came out with so many new models this year, and I am playing catch up right now.
I found out that the e63m6 rear bumper my cost is 700$, so by end of jan when I am done with the 4 series stuff I well get it and play with it.
im also doing a e63m6 hood for a customer, if u all like the design I well make a new hood for the m6 also.
so if I do the rear, then is better to do the front at the same time.
but right now have my hands full with m3m4, I just got my own m3 about 8hours ago;) putting lots of parts on it and for show. less hope I make some money so I can make more parts ;)

Attachments

·
Registered
497 Posts
hi, sorry for not doing the parts fast enough, but u guys have to understand it is only me and 2 more guys working on the parts.
and I do need to make money to make more parts. bmw came out with so many new models this year, and I am playing catch up right now.
I found out that the e63m6 rear bumper my cost is 700$, so by end of jan when I am done with the 4 series stuff I well get it and play with it.
im also doing a e63m6 hood for a customer, if u all like the design I well make a new hood for the m6 also.
but right now have my hands full with m3m4, I just got my own m3 about 8hours ago;) putting lots of parts on it and for show. less hope I make some money so I can make more parts ;)
WOW!! Very nice and agressive looking.

·
Registered
804 Posts
Looks awesome, and the idea of you making E63 stuff is awesom "er" lol. I hear you on being busy, just know there are plenty of people who will be interested :D

·
Registered
60 Posts
could you show us 650s some love and make a rear an aggressive rear diffuser ?:sad2:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts