BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
4,412 Posts
As an advocate of Blue BMW's these look great but I am inclined to agree with Daniel in that the E60 M5 in black looks really, really good.

·
Registered
4,412 Posts
Gustav, you have a much greater apprecaition for Interlagos Blue as I have only seen it under the artificial lights of Cobo Centre. In any case I still think that the uniqueness of Interlagos works well with the new M5.

·
Registered
13,638 Posts
Thanks for sharing. The colour combination is identical to the car we drove in Sweden.

As I've said before, Interlagos is a very subjective colour and a bit too purple for my liking. That interior trim is pretty nasty too :sad3:

·
Registered
2,810 Posts
The M3 Competition Package car I looked at was pretty good looking. My biggest issue with the color, it looks like the car has to be spotless to really look good. Seems like most of the BMW colors now display this problem.

·
Registered
3,886 Posts
vndkshn said:
The M3 Competition Package car I looked at was pretty good looking. My biggest issue with the color, it looks like the car has to be spotless to really look good. Seems like most of the BMW colors now display this problem.
Yep, that's why I think I'm going with Silverstone II on the exterior.

I can deal with cleaning the interior Silverstone once every couple weeks...

·
Registered
4,412 Posts
Silver Grey with Indianapolis Red leather would look really sharp but personally I am still leaning towards either blue or black. Hmmm I wonder what colour blue I would choose? ;)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts