BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4,670 Posts
Hot... minus the decal/graphics on the doors thats an incredible car. I LOVE the vents youve made on each front fender into the doors. I also love the roof and the roof spoiler. Very smooth how you made those flow together.

In pic #2, it looks like youve got some silver accent paint on the trunk and its spoiler. Is that just the shadows or did you paint it? Looks great.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks. Yeah, I love the kit. The roof spoiler, fender gills and front lip are all a 1x1 carbon fiber weave identical to the roof. The trunk is also carbon fiber and I had the paint shop leave a part of the edge bare of paint. Also the faded the paint in and out from the carbon on the edge.

·
Registered
4,670 Posts
Thanks. Yeah, I love the kit. The roof spoiler, fender gills and front lip are all a 1x1 carbon fiber weave identical to the roof. The trunk is also carbon fiber and I had the paint shop leave a part of the edge bare of paint. Also the faded the paint in and out from the carbon on the edge.

Thought so, that job they did on the paint on the truck is wicked. Well done and a great idea.

·
Registered
1,765 Posts
WOW , BTW i installed vorsteiner CF boot lid , pics will post soon , now i'm thinking about RDsport CF roof spoiler .

·
Registered
226 Posts
Wow!
I love how the prior design front splitter looked when installed. I might want to change mine. lol
+1 nice car

·
Registered
92 Posts
now that is one sweet car.! the fenders and hood look amazing

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
Wow, that looks great! It all comes together nicely and everything works well together...

·
Registered
756 Posts
Looks awesome, never seen those fender vents before but it works really well! Mfest must have been a blast! What kind of wheels are those btw?

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Wow!
I love how the prior design front splitter looked when installed. I might want to change mine. lol
+1 nice car
PM me if you are interested. I can get you some pretty good deals from prior design. They got a full body kit and a wide body kit for our M6 as well. Fitment is perfect.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts