BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally took the time to take some pictures of my beast and post them to show off my latest mods :grinyes:.

Attachments

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
What did the Officer think :grinyes:
He just passed me and went directly to another car where a father was teaching his daughter how to drive. So I took the chance to take a snap while he passed me by :grinyes:.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
JC58, car looks excellent. What mods do you have done to the vehicle. Front lip looks exceptional...
I've mainly done exterior mods. They are:

-20" HRE 590R Wheels Textured Black center w/ Chrome lip and black rivets. Nitto Invo Tires.

-Dixis front lip spoiler

-ACS Style rear lip spoiler

-RD Sports Springs

-Matte Black kidney grills and fender grills.

-RPI scoops

I think I'm done with the exterior. My next mod will most likely be exhaust and some bolt on engine mods.

·
Registered
1,938 Posts
Very nice. Love those HREs in black on AW.

·
Registered
3,967 Posts
The beast looks really nice and clean. The Dixis front lip very blend in with the car. It's a full carbon right? DId you get them from beastpower? And definitely, you never go wrong with HRE.:thumbsup:

Your beast looks too clean, time for another Palomar Run:grinyes:

·
Registered
992 Posts
Looking good!

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
The beast looks really nice and clean. The Dixis front lip very blend in with the car. It's a full carbon right? DId you get them from beastpower? And definitely, you never go wrong with HRE.:thumbsup:

Your beast looks too clean, time for another Palomar Run:grinyes:
What's up Kenny! I think I'll stay in the back on the next run :grinyes:. I was cringing everytime I heard a small rock bounced off my hood or bumper.

·
Registered
1,247 Posts
Absoultely beatuiful! Perfect drop & nice exterior mods. Your beast is insanely clean, wondering if it's your everyday car? Best of luck with your performance mods.:cheers:

·
Registered
1,657 Posts
What color interior do you have? Sepang?

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Absoultely beatuiful! Perfect drop & nice exterior mods. Your beast is insanely clean, wondering if it's your everyday car? Best of luck with your performance mods.:cheers:
It's not my daily driver, however, I've been finding myself driving it a lot lately. It's so hard not to drive this car :wroom:!

·
Registered
140 Posts
sweet ride!

Just about perfect. :cool2:

I'm glad you did not "over do it" with big spoilers, huge side skirts, or other "ornaments" which add more weight/bulk with no performance value. Your car still looks classy and aggressive without the "boy racer" or the "ricey" overtone... Well done!!:M5thumbs:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts