BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

Some new M5 pics (very nice)

5K views 19 replies 16 participants last post by  EBMCS03 
#1 ·

beckhammania23 :cheers: what a car and what an nice colour

See less See more
#2 ·
amber front corners,

some purple reflections in this color...

nice pictures, thanks!

Robert

#7 ·
Great pics, thanks for posting. Too bad we could not have seen Interlagos Blue in the day light.

#10 ·
Very nice and clean if not the best i have ever seen yet.. i think the car isnt registered yet or some of the american friends could clarify the point if this car is registred or not.. because the front glass doesnt have a sticker on from what i see.. could any registred veichle not have them?
Thanx For Sharing Becks :byebye:

#14 ·
We saw that car about 2 weeks ago in Manhattan Beach, CA. The car has a 6 spd SMG.

This picture appears to be taken in Marina Del Rey.

;)

beewang :M5thumbs:

#18 ·
alsahher said:
Very nice and clean if not the best i have ever seen yet.. i think the car isnt registered yet or some of the american friends could clarify the point if this car is registred or not.. because the front glass doesnt have a sticker on from what i see.. could any registred veichle not have them?
Thanx For Sharing Becks :byebye:
Because it has a distributor license plate (manufacture), the car would not be registered. The car will only become registered once it is sold to a customer.

#20 ·
AWESOME!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.