BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
703 Posts
amber front corners,

some purple reflections in this color...

nice pictures, thanks!

Robert

·
Registered
955 Posts
this could be the first pictures of the US-spec M5 (notice the amber reflector)!

wonder what type of transmission the car has.

·
Registered
4,412 Posts
Great pics, thanks for posting. Too bad we could not have seen Interlagos Blue in the day light.

·
Registered
955 Posts
tifosi said:
this could be the first pictures of the US-spec M5 (notice the amber reflector)!

wonder what type of transmission the car has.
and the rear license cut out is also narrower, to accomadate North American license plate. as predicted...

·
Registered
1,453 Posts
Very nice and clean if not the best i have ever seen yet.. i think the car isnt registered yet or some of the american friends could clarify the point if this car is registred or not.. because the front glass doesnt have a sticker on from what i see.. could any registred veichle not have them?
Thanx For Sharing Becks :byebye:

·
Registered
13,638 Posts
Thanks for the photos :M5thumbs:

·
Registered
548 Posts
We saw that car about 2 weeks ago in Manhattan Beach, CA. The car has a 6 spd SMG.

This picture appears to be taken in Marina Del Rey.

;)

beewang :M5thumbs:

·
Registered
703 Posts
6 speed SMG???

·
Registered
94 Posts
alsahher said:
Very nice and clean if not the best i have ever seen yet.. i think the car isnt registered yet or some of the american friends could clarify the point if this car is registred or not.. because the front glass doesnt have a sticker on from what i see.. could any registred veichle not have them?
Thanx For Sharing Becks :byebye:
Because it has a distributor license plate (manufacture), the car would not be registered. The car will only become registered once it is sold to a customer.

·
Registered
5,396 Posts
AWESOME!!!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts