BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
13,638 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been toying with these:

(1) From the left: Blue Onyx paint, Light Figured Ash wood, Popular Natural wood, Cinnamon leather, Gold Brown leather (so you can compare):

(2) Blue Onyx, Walnut Amarone wood, Gold Brown leather:

(3) Blue Onyx, Walnut Amarone wood, Caramel leather:

(4) Blue Onyx, Light Figured Ash wood, Gold Brown leather:

Sorry about the poor image quality, but you get an idea of the colours. I had a look at regular E60 Auburn leather but that was a dull lifeless colour.

Cinnamon and Gold Brown are very similar colours, the Gold Brown being slightly richer in tone.

The Light Figured Ash wood looks much better than the light Carrara wood which is a standard colour on the M5, though it is not as deep as the Natural Popular.

·
Moderator Emeritus
1,217 Posts
Nice! I would go for number (3) Blue Onyx, Walnut Amarone wood, Caramel leather. I think that looks incredible:)

·
Registered
5,171 Posts
3) looks the best to me as well :)

all the best
adam

·
Registered
135 Posts
From (1):

Blue Onyx, Poplar natural, cinnamon leather. I especially love that cinnamon leather. In fact, I think that would be a world class combo with an exterior in Carbon Black.

·
Registered
4,412 Posts
I do like like combo #3, BLue Onyx and Caramel look good together especially with the darker wood. It is so dificult to imagine what things will look from colour and material swatches.

·
Registered
474 Posts
#3. but with the piano black trim would be even better.

·
Registered
559 Posts
Terk said:
I do like like combo #3, BLue Onyx and Caramel look good together especially with the darker wood. It is so dificult to imagine what things will look from colour and material swatches.
Terk - do you know whether those Individual samples are available in our area? I checked with my local Toronto dealer and they just had a few older samples, but nothing like these.:sad2:

Best regards,

·
Registered
4,412 Posts
Spiroman said:
Terk - do you know whether those Individual samples are available in our area? I checked with my local Toronto dealer and they just had a few older samples, but nothing like these.:sad2:

Best regards,
Spiroman, the individual stuff is available, but chances are your dealer does not have all the new colour swatches and samples, which is the same for my dealer. I have a 2005 5 series Individual collection PDF spec sheet that I can send you. It indicates all the available paint, upholstery and trim options with codes, but no pictures. At least you can then go to your dealer and have him request the swatches. Let me know if you want it and I can email it to you.

btw 545i Indivdual collection is $7,500.00 cdn.

Regards,
T.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts