BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
49,476 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
"If you took over the world what changes would you make?

I’d get rid of bad drivers. There are so many in LA. There’s a lot of traffic and the minute it rains, people freak out and start driving into trees because they don’t know how to drive in the water. I have a BMW M6 – the new body, it’s black. I’m a really good driver, I’m like [Japanese anime series] Speed Racer."

http://www.metro.co.uk/fame/interviews/article.html?in_article_id=84860&in_page_id=11

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
I dont know who she is but I have a problem with any celebrity who has this car. I like flying under the radar, I dont even like people I meet to know what it is, perfectly happy in "just another 6 series"

·
Registered
7,933 Posts
Sounds exactly like the kind of person who I regret owning even a non-M BMW

Like the rappa's

"Check this ou righ'here my O-ten BM-Wizzie, got them dubs on, all chrome y'all,maaan you canneven GET this car now maan I is the only dag in US of m**** A that gost this ..Gost to have a BM-Wizzie dawg

·
Registered
64 Posts
I dont know who she is but I have a problem with any celebrity who has this car. I like flying under the radar, I dont even like people I meet to know what it is, perfectly happy in "just another 6 series"
Yea, someone on Sunday said to me "Wow, nice 650", and I was like,
Yea man, I love my 650, it's really fast."

True story.

·
Registered
2,899 Posts
She is an idiot...had a dating show on VH-1 or MTV...also a singer

·
1,764 Posts

·
Registered
2,899 Posts
I am actually sick that she drives my car...I think I am going to get a Benz instead

·
Registered
2,899 Posts
lol...ok my senses have come back...I'm always gonna have an "M"!!!

·
1,764 Posts

·
Registered
613 Posts
Great...another reality t.v. "celebrity", can't have enough of those...pathetic. I remember when people on tv and in the movies were actors or actresses and if they did good work they eventually became celebrities meaning "celebrated for their accomplishments". How pathetic are you if your entire life is centered on the goal of getting your "15 minutes".

...but it is an M6 so maybe i'm just hatin.... hmmm

·
Registered
537 Posts
:eek7:
:eek:oohhh:

Heheh. I'm so sorry to say this but she's a freaking hooker AND I think she's hot! I don't know why! Maybe it's girls like her who kinda attracts me but whatever.

That part doesn't matter :3:

Sooo.... she now has an M6 eh? I wonder how many roadkills she's had by now. I'll enjoy my M5 thank you. :)

And to all of you LA Dwellers, if you saw Tila Tequila anywhere in her Black M6, would you wave to a fellow M6 owner or would you turn away in disgust and/or laughter?

·
Banned
481 Posts
Out of all the cars in the world she could pick, she had to pick an M6.

The world must be having a celeb shortage when Tila Tequila starts getting mentioned.

Anyone else find it funny that a little asian girl in a bmw is complaining about bad drivers?

·
Registered
1,897 Posts
agreed she has defamed the symbol of the "M"
she's such a loser

·
Registered
13,638 Posts
If I recall correctly she drove a Lotus in the Bull Run - good luck to her, complete bimbo but she doesn't claim to be anything else.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts