BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,823 Posts
Depending on outside color, silverstone interior with madeira wood (a combination I would like to see),

·
Registered
123 Posts
I think the madeira and black interior or the aluminium and red interior or the madeira and brown interiorlook most classy. The aluminium and silverstone is also good and very modern and clean.

MRichmond said:
Depending on outside color, silverstone interior with madeira wood (a combination I would like to see),

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
MRichmond said:
Just updated with the combo you want.

·
Registered
260 Posts
I personally love the aluminum trim - it suits a car as sporty as the M5. I think the best combos, are the Red interior with Aluminum Trim or Black Interior with Aluminum Trim - although Black with that lighter looking wood is nice too.

Also, some pics have different seats as you can tell by how many lines there are on the back part of it. Which seat is which again?

·
Registered
13,638 Posts

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,823 Posts
absent said:
Just updated with the combo you want.
Thank you! Confirms that I really do like the silverstone/madeira combination.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Do you have on sepang bronze and madeira wood?

·
Registered
766 Posts
Do the carpets in the E60 follow the seat color as they did in the E39 or are they charcoal/black?

Those silverstone seats are very nice looking but I'd be concerned about dirt. Even more of an issue with silverstone carpets!

·
Registered
2,071 Posts
Jessem said:
Do the carpets in the E60 follow the seat color as they did in the E39 or are they charcoal/black?

Those silverstone seats are very nice looking but I'd be concerned about dirt. Even more of an issue with silverstone carpets!
All of the carpets are black, which I don't like. They show every speck of lint. Not many home carpets are black or dark because they show too much dirt. Besides, I have a white long-haired dog. Too bad BMW gives no choices.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Thanks!!:byebye:

·
Registered
42 Posts
Re: Thanks!

Are any of these photos of the Full Leather option?

I am considering going with Indy Red/Aluminum trim and was wondering what the leather dashboard would look like ( and what color) with the Full Leather option.

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Re: Thanks!

Alex K. said:
Are any of these photos of the Full Leather option?

I am considering going with Indy Red/Aluminum trim and was wondering what the leather dashboard would look like ( and what color) with the Full Leather option.
The pics don't show the dashboard, however the Black leather is perforated Full Leather option.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts