Premium Member
2,217 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
okay well shes hot, and i like her car.

anybody see the rear m5 badge? where can you pick one up like that?:dunno:

·
Registered
1,938 Posts
Bad *** ride, hot chick - must mean some guy's supporting her lifestyle. Women don't know cars.
You aren't seriously that closed minded are you? Thats why women dont feel as welcome on this board. Lets try not to be narrow minded males :nono:. Why cant women have $ or taste?

·
Registered
91 Posts
glowrider- yikes.

I know youre just joking, but I feel like you are going to stir up the hornet's nest with the members here who don't know its just a joke.

·
Registered
53 Posts
LMAO

·
Registered
153 Posts
There is nothing more attractive then a beautiful girl who drives a nice modified car and actually knows her stuff.....I wish more just like her existed

·
Registered
1,813 Posts
That name is SEX to my ears. "Oh Ludmilla, you're making me..." lovelove
:jump:

This is my kind of thread.:rofl::rofl:

I wish I had something witty enough to add, but glowrider owns this topic!!:imnotworthy::imnotworthy:

·
Premium Member
2,217 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
:jump:

This is my kind of thread.:rofl::rofl:

I wish I had something witty enough to add, but glowrider owns this topic!!:imnotworthy::imnotworthy:
actually i own this topic :1:

·
Registered
1,813 Posts
actually i own this topic :1:
Valid point! You did initiate the comments! even though some argued this is a repeat, more poignant comments came from this thread! :applause:

Which goes to show, some redundancy is worthy!:M5thumbs:
:cheers:

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hunted to extinction?

There is nothing more attractive then a beautiful girl who drives a nice modified car and actually knows her stuff.....I wish more just like her existed
It's too bad that boorish behaviour (as displayed on this thread) has them steering away from this board. (Remember sapphireM5girl?)

IMHO These rare birds (bad pun intended) are an endangered species that need to be encouraged to proliferate, not be shot down.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.