BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi i have some questions

My front seat heaters doesnt seem to work,when i push the button nothing.Checked Fuse 32 and replace and nothing.is there a connector on the back of the button that may be loose?

I changed this fuse bc i got a US fuse card and it says that the 32 is the heated front seat fuse,but mayb on my car is different..

Also My PDC doenst seems to work i have a 2000 Euro model and i dont have the button to turn on/off , my fuse card is in german so i cannot know which is the fuse for this..Anyone knows?

Last One.. My car has a Telephone integrated into the armrest..anyone knows how to put this to work?? I do have on the radio (not nav) an Telephone button but when i press it nothing..Do i need a module or maybe i have a bad fuse for this too?? thanks

Also i noticed on my trunk fuse box that im missing some fuses or maybe there are only couple of them there. what i mean is that if you look down to where the fuse go you should see to tabs where the fuse should go,i have the tabs but no fuse in there..i dont want to put some there and make the problem worst

thanks

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
First of all when your fuse blows for the heated seats what happens when you press the button is the lights will come on for about a second and then go off, is this happening?

When you put the car into reverse do you get a long beep? If so try cleaning your sensors and giving them a gentel but firm push in. They should all be making a clicking noise when you select reverse. The one's that are not clicking are faulty.

Sorry can't help you with the phone as the previous owner removed it and judging by the shape and size of the cradle the phone now belongs in a museum, so no chance of me getting a replacement.

It is normal to have fuse's missing the the right hand side trunk compartment.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks for your help..

Seats DO nothing,no light showing and for the PDC nope no beep..

any other inputs? thanks

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
Ok first try the passenger seat button to see what that does. If it does the same i.e. no light then the problem could be a number of things. It could be the button itself or the wire to the back of the fuse box, other than those I think you will need to see a dealer.

The PDC could be the fuse or the module itself, this is located in the right hand side trunk comparment. It is a small black box attatched to the inside body work. Check the wires are connected into the sockets.

fuse21 PDC
fuse32 heated seats

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i think also that is the button itself..anyone knows how to remove these?

as for the PDC i checked the connection for the PDC module and is ok,ill have to check the fuse

1 - 5 of 5 Posts