BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are lots of reasons why a V8TT has no place in a drivers car. The below links show that a V8TT can never work in a desirable sports car, it has no motorsport heritage and will be the end of the M5 as an enthusiasts car.

This example shows how the only cars that have V8 TTs are cars with absolutely no driver or owner appeal and are wanted by nobody

PistonHeads Headlines - Videos: McLaren 12C Driven In Anger

Now I just wish those people who keep crying like little girls, who have pee peed their pants, about the engine in the new M5 would change their panties and stop crying:1::1:

·
Registered
550 Posts
Here are lots of reasons why a V8TT has no place in a drivers car. The below links show that a V8TT can never work in a desirable sports car, it has no motorsport heritage and will be the end of the M5 as an enthusiasts car.

This example shows how the only cars that have V8 TTs are cars with absolutely no driver or owner appeal and are wanted by nobody

Now I just wish those people who keep crying like little girls, who have pee peed their pants, about the engine in the new M5 would change their panties and stop crying:1::1:
I know right? The Ferrari F40 with its twin turbo V8 was an abomination. Worst car ever.

·
Registered
1,482 Posts

LOL Love the nervous sounding Journalist telling JENSON BUTTON when to brake! What a tit!

·
Registered
162 Posts
I know right? The Ferrari F40 with its twin turbo V8 was an abomination. Worst car ever.
Exactly, the F40 is no drivers car...lol

ouich

·
Registered
1,524 Posts
Yup! I will personally offer to take any of the remaining undesirable F40s out there, whose owners want to free up a garage space for a way more deserving car. :haha:

Tom

1 - 7 of 7 Posts