·
Registered
1,872 Posts
One day i'll be back in an E39....good luck with sale

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hi All,
I’m reluctantly putting my 2003 M5 up for sale. I just purchased it in June and started the process of eventually getting it in a pretty pristine condition. My situation unexpectedly changed so the best thing is for me to sell the car. Spent a lot of time and money getting it into shape so it is pretty close to turn-key from a maintenance stand point. 16K in receipts this past year, with two big items having just been completed, suspension and clutch.

Unfortunately, I don't have a long history of the car so spent a lot of effort making sure the known issues were taking care of. Bought it from Bring a Trailer, here is the listing - No Reserve: 2003 BMW M5

2003 Titanium Silver M5
Price: 24K
Mileage: 137K
VIN: WBSDE93483CF93014

Maintenance:

March 2020

• New front and rear brakes
  • Center tie rod assembly
  • Power steering return hose
  • Power steering suction
  • Shift lever bushing
  • Brake flush
  • ABS module
  • Vacuum hose
  • Spark plugs
  • Valve cover gasket
September 2020
  • Engine Mounts
  • Air Pump Control Value
  • Fuel Pump
  • Intake Manifold Gasket
  • Oil Change
  • Rear door actuator
  • New Pork Chops
  • Secondary air pump
  • Replaced all 4 tires
  • Ceramic Tint
  • Fixed Vapor Barriers (DIY)
  • Windshield rubber (DIY)
  • Cabin Filters (DIY)
December 2020
  • Front and Rear shocks, OEM (Sachs)
  • Rear sway bar end links
  • Windshield reservoir fill tube
  • Lower Control Arm
January 2020
  • New Clutch Kit, OEM
  • Replace Thermostat
  • New Coolant
  • Rear Diff Service
  • Drive Shaft Support
  • Transmission mounts
  • Battery
  • Alignment
  • Windshield wipers (DIY)
Mods (within last 6 months):
  • Dynavin N7 Radio with backup camera
  • UUC Short Shifter with DSSR
  • Eventuri Intake
  • Brand New OEM Hella Euro Spec headlights
  • Brand New Flat Bottom Steering Wheel
  • Euro Spec Arm Rest
  • Black Kidney Grills
View attachment 947882
I'm not in the market but just wanted to say that I'm sorry to hear about your situation and I hope it changes and you put yourself in a 2022.

Best,
Paul

·
Registered
3 Posts
I sent you a PM. Feel free to call me this weekend at any time.

It looks like you replaced the interior trim. Is it suede or some other material? I can't really tell from the picture, but is there something going on with the passenger side trim piece?

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I sent you a PM. Feel free to call me this weekend at any time.

It looks like you replaced the interior trim. Is it suede or some other material? I can't really tell from the picture, but is there something going on with the passenger side trim piece?
It is Alcantara...yes it was missing an interior clip. I just replaced it a few minutes ago, so it is good to go now!

·
Registered
540iT
2 Posts
Gorgeous car, classic color. I did notice that there were 9 owners on your cars.com listing. Was this just a car that got passed through a lot of enthusiasts?

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Gorgeous car, classic color. I did notice that there were 9 owners on your cars.com listing. Was this just a car that got passed through a lot of enthusiasts?
I'm not sure how that is calculated, but it is 5 owners. You will notice that it calculates an owner twice at the same location, must be a reporting issue? I'm not really sure though.

·
Registered
540iT
2 Posts
I'm not sure how that is calculated, but it is 5 owners. You will notice that it calculates an owner twice at the same location, must be a reporting issue? I'm not really sure though.
thanks for the reply :) does it have the fold down rear seats option?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts