BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I recently sold my '06 M5 and have a few things left over that I would like to sell. I do not have pictures at the moment but will add them soon.

- (4) 18"x8.5" wheels wrapped in 245/45/18 Bridgestone Blizzak LM60 tires. The bolt right up to an E60 M5 and do not require spacers. The tires have about 4,000 miles on them from the last 2 seasons. They have lots of life left. $1,000 + shipping.

- Full set of OEM black M5 used floor mats including 2 front mats, 2 rear mats, and 1 rear mat to go up by the rear window. $75 + shipping.

-(2) Turner Motorsports 12.5mm spacers. $75 + shipping

- (2) OEM front kidney grills. $75 + shipping

- Sprint Booster. $250 + shipping

- Front/rear OEM roundels. $10 + shipping

If anyone is interested in more than one item please contact me and we can work something out. Feel free to email me at [email protected] with any questions. Thanks!

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
if this is the newest version sprint booster, i'll take it. does it come with everything and in like new condition? you can PM me or email me at [email protected]

dan

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The Sprint Booster is sold. Winter wheels/tires, front grills, 12.5 mm spacers, floor mats, and roundels are all still available! Feel free to make an offer!

·
Registered
8 Posts
1 - 20 of 52 Posts