BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone

I've been looking for a set of extra ignition wires for my e30 m3 that i have kept away in my storage 2 or 3 years ago and came across a whole bunch of E39 m5 mods that were once on my car before i sold it.

Do you guys recommend posting individual threads for every mod or just post the whole thing in one thread?

i still have all of the power mods, we are talking about a NA motor, ported heads, Vac valve stems, Arrow rods, Mahle pistons, CF plenum, shcrick cams, evolve headers, eisenmann muflers.

i thought maybe if someone wants to go down the NA engine build route then they can purchase all these items in one go, i would hate to split them as i will have to deal with selling them individually which is a PITA since im located in dubai.

so the question is to sell it as one package? or create a part out thread? or split them in multiple threads?

Thanks,
Bruno

·
Registered
1,834 Posts
Personally I would list it all together in one thread if I were you and then people with interest will contact you about each item if they don't want to buy the whole lot together and you can decide then if you want to piece it out. But you should post it in the Parts for Sale/Wanted forum, not in this section.

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
Best to list it all in the for sale section. It may be easier to move items quicker if you list individually, I would be interested it the cf plenum. There are several people looking for headers too.

·
Registered
936 Posts
I am interested in eisenmann muflers,, is it sports or race versions?
Please send me your mobile # in the privates.

Thank you

1 - 4 of 4 Posts