BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Talk about worlds apart, I sold my mint 98 328iS sport and bought a used, mint, low mile, blue/gray 2004 Ford SVT Lightning F-150 truck. The quality difference between a BMW and a Ford is evident but, oh how sweet it is when I nail the throttle and my Eaton supercharger instantly begins to whine and then scream! Talk about instant accleration, WOW! The Lightning is a BRUTE but it's also a blast to drive! My 03 BEAST is still my first love and preferred civilized ride but, when I feel mean and nasty and want to kick some ---, I'll jump into my BRUTE and go looking for a Corvette.

With the mods that I am now researching I should be able to boost my BRUTE's horsepower from 380 to 425+ without too much money and effort.

This is fair warning, watch out new BMW E60 M5, I'll soon be stalking you!

:nono:

·
Registered
238 Posts
Sounds like loads of fun, Bruce!

It's a disease, you know, this car/speed thing. I own 3 cars and I'm scouting for the next vehicle . . . Perhaps a late sixties/early seventies muscle car? (Used to own a '70 4-4-2 convertible) An E32 or an E38 (don't know why, just do)? Maybe a bike . . . Or . . ?

Hope to see you out there this summer in the beast.

Greg
2003 ///M5 Jet Black/Black, Sport
Beastpower Sway Bar Brackets, Bluetooth, Aux Audio Input & all "plus" options except PDC

1995 318is Boston Green/Tan

2003 Nissan Pathfinder LE Gold/Tan

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
gdoan said:
Sounds like loads of fun, Bruce!

It's a disease, you know, this car/speed thing. I own 3 cars and I'm scouting for the next vehicle . . . Perhaps a late sixties/early seventies muscle car? (Used to own a '70 4-4-2 convertible) An E32 or an E38 (don't know why, just do)? Maybe a bike . . . Or . . ?

Hope to see you out there this summer in the beast.

Greg
2003 ///M5 Jet Black/Black, Sport
Beastpower Sway Bar Brackets, Bluetooth, Aux Audio Input & all "plus" options except PDC

1995 318is Boston Green/Tan

2003 Nissan Pathfinder LE Gold/Tan
Hi Greg!

You can count on it! I'm looking forward to our summer get togethers!

Bruce

1 - 3 of 3 Posts