BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
2014 BMW F10 M5 Competition Pkg

Mileage: 33,182 – The mileage will increase as the car is driven (more on this below)

Color: White (additional specs for this vehicle below) / black interior

Condition: Clean carfax. Overall 2 owner history. Very good, no known dents the last time I checked, which was around January 1, 2020. Mechanically there are no issues with the car.

Updated 2/25/20 - I just found out there is Warranty Coverage for this vehicle
Extended Car Warranty Coverage
Included ($50 transfer fee for it): The vehicle has BMW Privileged Protection Plan, purchased from BMW of Austin, TX, which covers everything that is covered in "Standard Coverage" (engine, transmission, front and rear wheel drive components, seals and gaskets, in addition to "Preferred Coverage" which covers Steering, front suspension, brakes, electrical, air conditioning, etc.

Deductible is $100 per visit under warranty.

Warranty Coverage is through 7/14/2021 or 51,140 miles

Last 7 digits of VIN: D593802 (you can go a site such as MDecoder to use last 7-digits of VIN to pull list of options for the vehicle)

Quick FYI: I’m the husband in-law of the owner who has the note to the car. My wife is the durable power of attorney (POA) for the vehicle, who can sign for the car. The reason for the POA detailed below.

I’m a BMW enthusiast myself, who has previously owned, serviced and maintained an E46 for over 11 years, and now currently own a 2016 F30 340i. I have personally driven this F10 M5 and can say that it is in very good condition and has been driven in a very non-spirited manner, primarily by my wife or her niece in comfort-type mode since around 24K miles on the odo since they use the car to run errands for the sister-in-law to help take care of her.

Maintenance-wise, my understanding is that the car has been kept up with maintenance via a local mechanic prior to the owner’s health incident (at around 24K). Since then the only thing that has been performed was an oil change around 1K miles go. No codes or issues experienced.

Reason for Selling: Around August of 2019, the owner, who is my sister-in-law, had a major health incident and is now unable to drive the vehicle. We don’t have a need or current desire to own the car, and the car still has loan on it at the tune of over $37Kish. We’d like to pay off the loan, and transfer the car to its new owner.

We’re looking for $39K. My understanding is that this car can fetch more, especially now that knowing that the car has extended, great warranty (updated 2/25), but to make a long story short, our concern lies with taking care of the sister-in-law rather than profit.

Please contact me/PM me with interest and we can discuss. Also, please, serious inquiries only, not looking for joy rides.

Thanks for the interest,

-Joe

Specs/Options:

Options/Specs:
575 HP / 500 lb-ft torque
4.4L V8 Turbo S63B44T0
0-60: 3.7 seconds
Alpine White
Transmission: M Double Clutch Transmission (M DCT) 7
Interior mirror with auto dim
Through loading system
Lumbar support (driver and passenger)
Seat Heating fronts and rear
Electric Moonroof
Ambient lighting
Navigation
Heads-up Display
Satellite Tuner
DVD player
Park Distance Control
Surround View
Headlight Cleaning System
Lane Change Warning
Heated Steering Wheel
Electronic Damper Control (EDC)
Steering Wheel Column Adjustment
Integrated Universal Remote Control
Soft Close Automatic Doors
Reverse Camera
Bang & Olufsen Surround Sound System
Adaptive LED lighting
Tire Pressure Display
Automatic Trunk Lid
Headliner in Alcantara
Bluetooth

Competition Package - ZCP
INCLUDES: Black Chrome Tailpipes; Enhanced and More Direct Steering; New Suspension and Damper Application; Power: 575hp; Specific MDM Application; Sport Exhaust Pipe
REQUIRES: [2TY] 20" M Light Alloy Double Spoke Wheels Style 343m, Forged Black W/Perfomance Tires -OR- [2TX] 20" M Light Alloy Double Spoke Wheels Style 601m-with Performance Tires -OR- [2NZ] 20" Star Spoke Wheels Style 343m-with Mixed Performance Tires

Executive Package - ZEC
INCLUDES: Air Conditioning, 4-Zone; Audio System, Satellite Radio; Blind(s), Rear; Blind(s), Side; Cellular Phone Preparation; Concierge Services ; Driver Seat, Ventilated with Active Massage; Main Dashboard Display; Passenger Seat, Ventilated with Active Massage; Power Locks, With Passive Access (Card Key); [416] Power Side Sunshades with Manual Rear Sunshade; Power Trunk/Hatch Pull-Down; Rear Seats, Heated; Secondary Ventilation Controls; Smart Card/Key; [323] Soft-Close Automatic Doors; Steering Wheel, Heated

BMW M5_1.jpg
BMW M5_2.jpg
BMW M5_4.jpg
BMW M5_10.jpg
BMW M5_8.jpg
BMW M5_6.jpg
BMW M5_5.jpg

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Just updated with additional info, carfax info, interior pics that the niece was able to provide me from afar. Thanks, Joe

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Bump, getting action on the listing. Adjusted the price to $39K and made sure the interior pics are showing.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Bump. Big update, found out this car has a very good extended warranty. So, for everyone I've been emailing and PM'ing FYI.

Updated 2/25/20 - I just found out there is Warranty Coverage for this vehicle
Extended Car Warranty Coverage
Included ($50 transfer fee for it): The vehicle has BMW Privileged Protection Plan, purchased from BMW of Austin, TX, which covers everything that is covered in "Standard Coverage" (engine, transmission, front and rear wheel drive components, seals and gaskets, in addition to "Preferred Coverage" which covers Steering, front suspension, brakes, electrical, air conditioning, etc.

Deductible is $100 per visit under warranty.

Warranty Coverage is through 7/14/2021 or 51,140 miles
The car is currently at 33,182 miles

1 - 5 of 5 Posts