Head-up Display
Adaptive Xenon lights
Light package
Comfort access
Rear and side sun shades
Seat heating front and rear
M multifunction seats
Navigation

Bone stock. Never tuned or modded, no accidents, no stories, exceptionally clean, properly maintained with records back to 2012. Original bearings. Throttle actuators replaced.

Asking $25K
Car is in Los Angeles
Rob
(323) 573-twenty-four eighty

Attachments

·
Registered
1,326 Posts
Tempting.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks. Working with two prospective buyers but still available.
I just did premature oil service and sent sample for analysis as a buyer request. I'll attach the most recent analysis from 3K miles ago.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,326 Posts
I don't think 2008s have the bearings that could be sampled for wear with oil reports.

·
2,618 Posts
08's do - in fact none got lead-free bearings according to realoem. But there's evidence that some 2010s got lead free shells.

On a separate note oil analysis is not meant to diagnose bearing health, but as I said that's a separate discussion.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Oil analyses can provide a good indication of excessive wear in the engine but is not a diagnosis of bearing health. I think we can all agree that bearings should be treated as common wear items that should be changed.

Car is now sold and headed back to Europe. One of the only cars where the more desirable model was available in the states and not Europe!

·
Registered
1,326 Posts

·
Registered
508 Posts
I got the asking price.
30k cad which is 25k usd i think. But hey if i was in the state i would ask 30k usd not a penny less.
m6 manual worth premium now so if you planning on selling list it high.
e46 m3/ e39 m5 /e9x m3 market exploded as newer cars are not as fun as those NA cars.
So people jumping back on NA cars

·
Registered
91 Posts
I got the asking price.
30k cad which is 25k usd i think. But hey if i was in the state i would ask 30k usd not a penny less.
m6 manual worth premium now so if you planning on selling list it high.
e46 m3/ e39 m5 /e9x m3 market exploded as newer cars are not as fun as those NA cars.
So people jumping back on NA cars
Oh nice! Thank you. I have a 08 6MT M5 and while I love it.. It just sits there most of the time

1 - 14 of 14 Posts