BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Up for sale is a 2008 BMW M5 with SMG.
The car is SpaceGray with black 166 style BMW wheels, powder coated black.
The car runs & drives great.
I have an older Blackstone oil report attached. I did just 02/07/20 complete an oil change, and will update once i receive the Blackstone oil report from that day.
No maintenance records available (mainly because i suck at record keeping). I did have the coils & MAF sensor replaced.
The car is stock, except for the Flowmaster exhaust.
Car comes with a car cover & sunvisor.

The good:
It's a M5 V10
Fun to drive factor is at least an 11

The bad:
The floor mats don't have the Velcro on them to stay in place
The driver side lower fender has a couple scrabes from the previous owner
The trim by the passenger door is a bit loose
There is a dent in the center of the large brushed aluminum insert on the dash, it's hard to see

This is not a garage queen. It has been driven, not as much as i would like, but it has been driven so there are some small nicks here and there.

Please ask questions!
Come by to check it out, or send one of your local 'trusted' friends to check it out.
I can help with transport by driving it to a shipping place.

Asking $17.5k obo
Payment in cash, or we can meet at your banks local branch for a cashiers check.

Car is located in Tampa, FL

Scammers, i'm not interested in you sending me a check for more then the price of the car.
Scammers, i'm not interested in your recommended vehicle report that you are willing to send me a link for.

Below is were the trip is showing signs of coming loose

Below is where you see the dent, it's in the center.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I didn't drive it all that much. At one point i didn't touch it for several month so i got an oil change done. I've thought about selling several times, and always wanted to provide a current oil report to the seller. Then i start driving it again, and change my mind.
Also, i got several tests pre-paid at a discount with Blackstone.

Oil is the BMW M Power 10W/60

1 - 7 of 7 Posts