BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
For Sale is 6MT E60 M5. I just had orders dropped on me yesterday for a new duty station of Vicenza, Italy and I plan on attempting to import an E61 back here to the states by the end of it.

I have most, if not all the receipts of parts purchased for the preventative maintenance items as well as photos too. Very well taken care of car and it was an absolute dream to own. It had no issue conquering the Dragon up at Deal's Gap and drove me home worry free. Recently had the entire front bumper and hood repainted because there were rock chips which I was not a fan of. Paint match is perfect and a picture of the paint mix is attached as well. I'm pricing this for a quick sale and clean title is in hand. I'm asking for what I believe is a fair price of SOLD; this is a LOT of car for that price compared to other that I have viewed. Feel free to reach out to me at 910-581-3941 for videos/walkarounds/you name it. I am a firm believer in tasteful modifications that are on the cusp of OEM+ options, not too into all of the gaudy stuff.

Car just rolled past 92,000 miles and is residing in a family member's climate controlled garage as I finish packing up all of my items at my house.
Price: asking SOLD

Interior Options:
-Heads up Display
-Heated and Cooled Seats w/ rear heating option
-Extended leather option, seats have perforated leather
-All sunshades (both on rear driver/pass doors) and automated rear glass folding one
-Seats have active bolsters (super grippy on turns)
-Roof is lined with Alcantara
-I have wrapped the silver (and steering wheel) with a 3m 4D Carbon wrap which really spruces up the interior (pictures upon request, last photo I took was right before this was done)

Vehicle Maintenance/Modifications:
-BE Rod Bearings w/ bolts (done at 85k miles, have receipts/pictures of this)
-New Vanos Line (done with rod bearings, receipt as well)
-10x new NGK LKR8AP Spark Plugs
-10x new Delphi Coil Packs
-New Idler Pulley and Belt
-2x New Front Hankook Ventus V12 Tires (rears are Continental DWS with tons of life left)
-Updated IBS Module to 2008+ version
-New Air/Cabin Filters
-Oil has only been changed with the FCP Euro package of 10w-60 LiquiMoly and their filter

Aftermarket Add-ons/Modifications:
-Lowering springs on oem struts, dampening still works perfectly and complements the spring rates
-Hartge Mufflers (axleback)
-Decatted Headers (pulled o2 sensors and removed the material)
-Tuned at StageFP in Youngsville, NC by Bob to 457whp/357wtq (not a fan of internet flash tunes)
-LCI Headlights AND Tailight swap with oem BMW wiring, active lights work perfectly and turn with the steering wheel
-Dinan Intakes
-RPI Design Front Scoops
-Catless and resonated midpipe (made this myself for the best rasp control/resonator placement)
-Gloss Black Kidney Grills
-Rear trunk spoiler paint matched (don't remember the company but was from somewhere in Ukraine)
-IND Industries M5 gloss black trunk badge
-Dinan Monoball Front control arms
-BMW Z3 shift lever
-BMW ZHP shift knob
-Wheels have been powdercoated a gorgeous gray
-Calipers painted bronze

Attachments

·
Registered
87 Posts
Now this is a proper m5, very well done. I will be sending this to several of my friends and pressing them to get in touch with you.

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
Beautiful car. I'm in Charlotte and considering on getting back into an M5. How many owners? Clean title? Where did you get the rod bearings and vanos work done?

Edit: just saw the comment on active bolsters.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Vehicle was sold this afternoon. Appreciate all the interest! Mods please close/delete thread.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts