141 - 151 of 151 Posts

·
Registered
3,210 Posts

·
Registered
1,917 Posts
Discussion Starter #143
Hey fellas. Richard with the E36 M3 took some great high quality pics. 41 to be exact. He forwarded them all to me but because they are such high quality it would take too many posts to get them all on the board. How can I best get those to you guys to see on the board? I do have a flickr account and uploaded them to that but I'm unsure how to send the gallery link so everyone can see the pics.

·
Registered
655 Posts
Hey fellas. Richard with the E36 M3 took some great high quality pics. 41 to be exact. He forwarded them all to me but because they are such high quality it would take too many posts to get them all on the board. How can I best get those to you guys to see on the board? I do have a flickr account and uploaded them to that but I'm unsure how to send the gallery link so everyone can see the pics.
Typically, if you just post one pic, it will link automatically to the Flickr album...

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
Alright dudes, the moment you've all be waiting for. I finally had time to finish it right before I leave for Euro Delivery tomorrow.

I have decided to start a new unofficial company called "Epic Battle Productions" LOL!

Also I couldn't bump up the volume on Morpheus's only line, doh! Oh well!

ENJOY!

·
Registered
1,917 Posts
Discussion Starter #146

·
Registered
1,917 Posts
Discussion Starter #147

·
Registered
1,917 Posts