BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

21 - 37 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
899 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
Sounds like we'll have a few more Roundel fans there this weekend. I'm bringing the Lightning since the e39 is down at the shop getting a leaking dif repaired. The e34 had a blowout in Vegas last weekend, bent and cracked the right rear wheel.

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
Sounds like we'll have a few more Roundel fans there this weekend. I'm bringing the Lightning since the e39 is down at the shop getting a leaking dif repaired. The e34 had a blowout in Vegas last weekend, bent and cracked the right rear wheel.
Why not the M3/4? I had a 97 as well. Nice seeing some classic BMWs

·
Registered
899 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
Why not the M3/4? I had a 97 as well. Nice seeing some classic BMWs

That's my daily and not up to weekend drive in standards. Besides I need to roll the cover off the "L" and hear that supercharger whine.

·
Registered
899 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
It was good to see the M5 crowd show up this month. I'll have at least one of mine back on the road for next month's meet. Don't forget about Big SoCal Euro in SD on the 6th also.

·
Registered
899 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
Just a reminder for those interested the IE Cars and Coffee will be SAT OCT 3 at Eibach HQ 264 Mariah City Cir, Corona, CA 92879.

·
Registered
899 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
7 am.

I'm over in Riverside so just usually just cruise over on my own. Not many folks over this far head in for the meet.

·
Registered
899 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
I'm bringing an e34 M5. An X5M is way too new for me.

·
Registered
899 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
New location.

Attachments

·
Registered
899 Posts
Discussion Starter #37
A couple pics before everyone started showing up.

Attachments

21 - 37 of 37 Posts