BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Decided to part out my car as I'm really motivated to sell it.... here's the link --> http://www.m5board.com/vbulletin/cars-sale-wanted/311529-2006-bmw-m5-silverstone-silverstone-ii-loaded-goodies.html

Will be parting out the following mods:

1. Genuine 20" BBS LMs with Tires - Asking $6000 OBO --> Genuine 20" BBS LMs for e60 BMW M5 or M6
  2. TUBI Exhaust (Sec 2 & 3) - $2000 OBO
  3. Vorsteiner Front Splitter - Painted in Silverstone - $500 OBO
  4. Vorsteiner Carbon Rear Splitter - $800 OBO

Send me your offers.... PM or call at 562-645-6656. In the Los Angeles/Oranges County Area (SoCal). I prefer local buyers as I don't have the time to box it up and ship them.

·
Registered
437 Posts
pm'd

·
Registered
729 Posts
I'll do $4000 shipped for the wheels. $6000 is way too high in my opinion and wheels really don't have that high of a resale. Let me know and I can wire the funds or paypal you. Thanks

Reactions: khyber

·
Registered
3,940 Posts
Is the Tubi exhaust the sport model or the Rumore? Just want to confirm.

Hows the condition on the Vorsteiner Front Splitters? Any rock chips, etc?

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
PM replied.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'll do $4000 shipped for the wheels. $6000 is way too high in my opinion and wheels really don't have that high of a resale. Let me know and I can wire the funds or paypal you. Thanks

Thanks for the offer but no thanks...

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Is the Tubi exhaust the sport model or the Rumore? Just want to confirm.

Hows the condition on the Vorsteiner Front Splitters? Any rock chips, etc?

Tubi is the sport version and not rumore... It sounds great with the XPIPE... Not too loud....

Vorsteiners.. They have rocks chips as they are so close to the road..... but they are in decent condition...

Let me know...

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Folks,

Appreciate the offers and inquiries.. But for now, I will only deal with local (SoCal) buyers as I really don't want to ship... Unless you personally come down to SoCal and pick it up yourself.... :)

·
Registered
729 Posts
All these stipulations will make it a lot harder to sell your stuff, just throwing that out there.

Nick

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Bump...

·
Registered
29 Posts
TUBI

Hello is your exhaust system still for sale? Please let me know thanks!

email yanni118atgmail.com

Thanks!

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Car is sold with all parts except for the BBS LMs. Any takers ? Now that the car is gone, really motivated to sell. Send me your offers....

1 - 17 of 17 Posts