BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Long story short the E61 Touring got rear ended tonight and I care too much about her to take her anywhere for just 'any' fix.

I'm hoping to find more relatable feedback from the like-minded M5 group as it seems we care for our beasts much the same.

Now to local suggestion—

Has anyone dealt with any great body/collision shops lately?

My family has gotten both par and sub-par work out of ICC in Costa Mesa, and I have been told by Crevier BMW that they send, or sent at some point, many of their cars there. Who has experienced some place better?

2010 M-Sport 535i

Attachments

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
After meeting with iCC I will never go back. Very weird and pressured experience for an estimate (calling my insurance putting words in my mouth I'd drop the car with them? Who does that?). They were literally fighting for my business after mentioning plans to speak with a BMW Certified shop later that day.

The car will head to Spectrum Collision in Irvine, they are the only BMW Certified shop for OC. iCC fakes it by being "Approved," (read: recommended by Crevier). Their team is not as educated, and their management not as well put together as Spectrum.

Beware to anyone thinking of iCC next time around- ignore Crevier's recommendation and search BMW USA for a Certified shop.

·
Registered
243 Posts
I run a shop out in Rancho called Synergy Collision Centers. We do tons of high end cars and its the only place i'd trust to touch my M5 or my Evo. If you want msg me and i'll set you up w/ my boss (the owner) and see what we can do for you.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Years ago when I got into a minor front end collision I search for the best place in OC and came up with Spectrum. Ended up dropping my car off there but their rates were so ridiculously high that the insurance company ended up totaling the car. Not exactly what I was expecting to happen but would take it there again as long as insurance was footing the bill.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts