BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Bimmerfest - May 3, 2008 at the Earl Warren Showgrounds, Santa Barbara. :M5thumbs:

I am here having the Bimmerfest 2008 caravan meet point at Krispy Kreme Doughnuts parking lot in Rowland Heights (City of Industry) at 5:15am :M5rev: and will be departure at 5:30am. :M5launch: We will grab some fresh yummy doughnuts and fresh hot coffees cherrsagaito fresh us up in the early morning before we roll up. If you are living in the nearby cities of Rowland Heights or Rowland Heights is on your way to Bimmerfest, please welcome to roll with us. :thumbsup:

Photo Contest:

I believe the caravan will be one of the fun caravan in Bimmerfest 2008; therefore, I have some vendor to sponsor our caravan's photo contest. In order to make this more exciting, I will not disclose the items after bimmerfest. So please stay tune for the update. :cheers:

Below are the details of how to participate in this event.

1. How to sign up for this photo contest?
A: Join our caravan and make sure you have contacted me to sign up.

2. What do you have to do?
A: Bring a camera and take pictures of our caravan. After bimmerfest, post your pictures in this thread.

3. Is there a time limit to submit the pictures?
A: Yes. The dead line is one week from bimmerfest. After 1 week, I will post the names of the participants for vote.

4. How to win the prizes?
A: It depends on how many giveaways we have. For example: If we have 3 giveaways and there are 10 participants, people who received the top 3 votes of their pictures will get the reward respectively.

5. Who are the judges?
A: MFesters.

6. Do we need more reward items?
A: Yes. The more the better. If you are vendor and would like to show some support, please contact me.

Items that needs to prepare before you show up at the meet point.

We will leave NO LATER THAN 5:30AM. If you are late, you will have to catch us on the freeway! :M5launch:

A.) Start, Time: 5:30AM

Address: 1548 Azusa Avenue. City of Industry, CA 91748

B.) 1st Stop, ETA Time: 6:00AM

Address: 10867 SANTA MONICA BLVD. LOS ANGELES, CA 90025

C.) Join Up, ETA Time: 7:00AM

Address: 101 North on ramp shoulder of Ventu Park (For details please PM me)

D.) Final Stop, ETA Time: 8:00AM

Address: 3400 Calle Real, Santa Barbara, CA 93105

Google Maps Link:

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&hl=zh-TW&geocode=&saddr=1548+Azusa+Ave.,+City+of+Industry,+CA+91748&daddr=10867+Santa+Monica+Blvd,+%E6%B4%9B%E6%9D%89%E7%A3%AF,+CA+90025+to:Thousand+Oaks,+Ventura,+%E5%8A%A0%E5%88%A9%E7%A6%8F%E5%B0%BC%E4%BA%9E,+%E7%BE%8E%E5%9C%8B+to:3400+Calle+Real,+Santa+Barbara,+CA&mra=pi&mrcr=2&sll=34.142524,-118.476821&sspn=0.494415,1.279907&ie=UTF8&z=9

Updated: 5/2/2008 01:30AM

Start from Krispy Kreme (MCoupe-E86, MRoadster-E85, M5-E60)

01. Mandisa
02. MsMandisa
03. Zeddy4Me
04. MRoadsterTony
05. Danny0h

Join-up:

West Los Angeles - Chevron Gas Station (M3-E46, MWagon, M5-E39, M5-E60)

01. Laidback
02. Keang24
03. MPower82
04. Deknight (will meet us on the freeway)
05. 415banker
06. Raff
07. Sativa_dee
08. M_feeva

Thousand Oaks on ramp (0 cars)

Not yet confirm :confused:
<!-- / edit note -->

·
Registered
8,153 Posts
Good Job Dave, from West L.A it will be @ 87 miles ...

I will also try to bring in a 1-3 guys in to save the mfesters a spot inside or atleast will know were our booth will be, so you guys can park close to our LaZaino.com/Mfest/dscofftshirt booth...they will contact you guys from the outside as the guys who are going to show off their car will have to be there @ 7:30 a.m and the rollin time is @ 8:30-9 a.m...it is best if you all line up so once you get it we won't we scattered...:cheers:

·
Registered
915 Posts
if you guys were going a little later, id probably jump on... im going to be on the van nuys caravan around 7 am.. hopefully i'll catch you guys on the freeway.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Reconsider...

if you guys were going a little later, id probably jump on... im going to be on the van nuys caravan around 7 am.. hopefully i'll catch you guys on the freeway.
Hey Bro, you sure you don't wanna reconsider to join our fun caravan that will have photos and videos taken on the way there? :rolleyes: It would worth sacrifices for couple less hours sleep on this Bimmerfest caravan. ;)

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks

Good Job Dave, from West L.A it will be @ 87 miles ...

I will also try to bring in a 1-3 guys in to save the mfesters a spot inside or atleast will know were our booth will be, so you guys can park close to our LaZaino.com/Mfest/dscofftshirt booth...they will contact you guys from the outside as the guys who are going to show off their car will have to be there @ 7:30 a.m and the rollin time is @ 8:30-9 a.m...it is best if you all line up so once you get it we won't we scattered...:cheers:
Thanks, bro! I will see you Saturday morning. :cheers:

·
Registered
2,409 Posts
did that m coupe just blow the doors of a m6?????

·
Registered
3,533 Posts
no it seems the m6 was in the wrong gear and hit it later

·
Registered
2,409 Posts

·
Registered
268 Posts
1 - 11 of 11 Posts