BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have two OEM rear wheels for sale that will be available in roughly two weeks. They were purchased brand new in June 2007 with PS2s and have approximately 8,500 very easy highway miles, and the tires have a good deal of tread left.

No issues with curbage, rash, or finish. There is the possibility of couple of small nicks from tire installation and/or rocks. Please note that center caps are not included.

Asking $1,400 for the pair or $750 each.

Local pickup only.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
$750 Seriouslycherrsagai
Hey, gotta start somewhere and that's why "asking" prices are listed. :thumbsup: The retail price for new rears is $756.

The wheels will be available this weekend and the tread on the PS2s measures 5mm+ (note they are MOs). I will include spacers and wheel lugs if you want to run them up front. I'm willing to separate the tires and wheels and am open to offers.

This is a good opportunity for someone to pick up some great wheels at a great price.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Here are some pics (a quarter used in the tread pics). Open to offers.

Thanks!

Wheel #1

Wheel #2

·
Registered
108 Posts
I can do $500 locally picked up. Let me know. I can't send PMs since I'm so new. You can email me at Smoove1 (@) gmail.com

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hello, I'm interested in your wheels, but I need to stay around the $800 range. I know this is low, so please don't be offended. I thought if you did not get any other offers you might consider making a deal with me. If you would like to talk more you can email me at jarredm at gmail dot com... (I could not PM you, not enough posts)

Thanks, Jarred.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hello, I'm interested in your wheels, but I need to stay around the $800 range. I know this is low, so please don't be offended. I thought if you did not get any other offers you might consider making a deal with me. If you would like to talk more you can email me at jarredm at gmail dot com... (I could not PM you, not enough posts)

Thanks, Jarred.
Email sent.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Sorry about that, I messed up my email address (guess I was focusing on breaking it up too much), its jarredm007 at gmail dot com

Thanks, Jarred

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Willing to ship. Looking to get $1,150 for wheels and tires or $900 for wheels only, plus shipping.

Wheels and tires have 8,527 miles from new.

·
Registered
2,594 Posts
Willing to ship. Looking to get $1,150 for wheels and tires or $900 for wheels only, plus shipping.

Wheels and tires have 8,527 miles from new.
I live in Nor-Cal but I can imagine we could maybe work something out. How come the wheels only have that many miles on them? Did you decide to run a square (4 rear on all 4 corners set-up) & then revert back or something? Also, have these wheels been refinished in any way or are they factory/OEM replacements? Also, please look on the back of them & let me know if they say BBS on the back/black inside wheel area? If they say made in Germany of BBS then I probably wont need them. The ones that were many in Belgium are know to be of better quality. I like the Ps-2 tires (and have a set too) but I will only need the wheels themselves? Do you have their original boxes?

Sorry about all the questions. As you can probably already tell, I'm a fairly serious buyer.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Can you pls email me at mvgozar at yahoo dot com. I do not have enough posts for pm's. Interested in tires and/or spacers.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts