BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
OK - my bad. Cool video. I searched for this...just not the right words.

IT guys - maybe an "auto search" on embedded links???? Not sure how this could work....

Sorry for the extra post.

·
Registered
7,335 Posts
Member C's Bimmer's M6 GC is in that video and his E60 M5 had also been selected but his friend who was supposed to drive the M5 to the event had to cancel last minute.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Test Driving M6 Tomorrow

Ok. I am big E39 M5 owner (2nd M5 now Dinan S2) and fan, but I am going tomorrow to test drive a really sweet low mileage, local trade-in M6 just for giggles. No I am not selling my S2.

2008, Blue, white leather and carbon fiber interior, 40K on the clock.

Any suggestions on what to do or look for?

I just want to check out that V-10 Nat Aspirated award winning engine (the last and most honorable monster engines from BMW).

Thanks for any indulgences, suggestions, etc...

Das Gut (Rich)

·
Registered
7,335 Posts
Ok. I am big E39 M5 owner (2nd M5 now Dinan S2) and fan, but I am going tomorrow to test drive a really sweet low mileage, local trade-in M6 just for giggles. No I am not selling my S2.

2008, Blue, white leather and carbon fiber interior, 40K on the clock.

Any suggestions on what to do or look for?

I just want to check out that V-10 Nat Aspirated award winning engine (the last and most honorable monster engines from BMW).

Thanks for any indulgences, suggestions, etc...

Das Gut (Rich)
There are plenty of threads asking what to look for on a purchase but if you don't want to search those, start a new one. Your question will be lost in this thread which is about that video in the first post.

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
k. I am big E39 M5 owner (2nd M5 now Dinan S2) and fan, but I am going tomorrow to test drive a really sweet low mileage, local trade-in M6 just for giggles. No I am not selling my S2.
I saw a 2013 M6 today with 6.5k miles @ $88k. Tempting. I took my wife's 2013 535i in for its 2 year service (6k miles) and had to look around....the new M4 is nice too.

Drive one!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts