1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
596 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
629 Posts
For that price I would rather go for the "other ones" / the newest intake kit :)
I agree the rad. airflow is compromised with this kit. Maybe if it was shortened and had scoops direct the air so it's not obscuring the air flow to the radiator

·
Registered
DinanS2+ e60m5 6MT, s38b38 e28m5 TT/ST3, e30 TT/ST4
6,263 Posts
For that price I would rather go for the "other ones" / the newest intake kit :)
I agree the rad. airflow is compromised with this kit. Maybe if it was shortened and had scoops direct the air so it's not obscuring the air flow to the radiator
2x on that!

Reactions: Fast.M5

·
Registered
3,940 Posts
Junk like almost everything else offered for our cars on eBay.

·
Registered
326 Posts
Intake

Rather get evolves intake for that price.

Reactions: 5soko and LeeDan00

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
I've seen this before and never liked this design. I'm REALLY REALLY not quite sure how they can even charge for this kind of cr*p IMO. Makes your engine bay look cheap civic like and for the money they're charging, it makes Evolve's new intakes look really affordable. There are very few companies out there that spent the time and money on intake for our cars.

·
Registered
13,461 Posts
Overpriced crap.....but you know someone will bite kinggf

·
Registered
267 Posts
$1500 for some piping? :eek7:
Maybe $500.

·
Registered
729 Posts
Reactions: LCAIX

·
Registered
596 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Been in contact with Imran ;)

·
Registered
689 Posts
Honestly IMHO, there is no better intake then the evolve intake for this car on the market.
Stock boxes with stock filters are better for your car. Oiled filters eventually screw up the MAF sensor and gum up the intake, which ends up costing you even more and eventually robs you of power. They also provide no appreciable power gains when installed on an otherwise stock engine.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts