BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

21 - 40 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
2,131 Posts
He is an M5 owner with a gallardo....it could be argued that this should go in off topic, but I don't think it's completely uncalled for.

I have plans for a gallardo to be sitting next to my M5 in the future.....will it be acceptable for me to post at that time?

·
Registered
307 Posts
First post was a joke, for the most part. Second post was not. I guess I should start broadcasting my 17 cars.

In all seriousness..Congrats, man! I've always had a soft spot for that Giallo Carona

·
Registered
2,075 Posts
First post was a joke, for the most part. Second post was not. I guess I should start broadcasting my 17 cars.

In all seriousness..Congrats, man! I've always had a soft spot for that Giallo Carona

Nice.....!

·
Registered
739 Posts
Congratulations on your purchase and thanks for posting the photo here.

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
So you were 10 years old at 4th grade so you should be 21-22 years old. Much props to you owning a Lamborghini at a young age.

·
Registered
2,656 Posts
So you were 10 years old at 4th grade so you should be 21-22 years old. Much props to you owning a Lamborghini at a young age.
Lucky / hard working guy right there! Just be careful now.

Yellow definitely an interesting color, but Anthracite /gray is the fastest color though!

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
Very nice, impressive accomplishment at your age. Are the You Tube vids making you that much money ha ha? Maybe you can put in for Jeremy Clarkson's old job LOL.

I felt the same way when I saw the E39 M5 on a TV review when it first came out, I had to get one, one day. I did. Funnily enough the next car I'd like to save up for is the Murcielago, think I still have about a decade left on that one LOL.

·
Registered
6,918 Posts
Nice baby lambo!! So which one is faster, seriously. ;)

·
Registered
2,874 Posts
Very cool purchase. Id imagine maintenance costs are far worse than the e39 M5, but if you can swing it, by all means!

Id be pretty stoked to have such a car at that age. I just hope financially, its the right thing. If you already own a house and paid off school debts etc... then you are in an amazing place. But if you have not bought a home, and still have debt, it probably was not a wise decision to get such a car. Still, very jealous and envious of your stable!

·
Registered
151 Posts
Awesome car!

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #37
Congrats!
Must be from all the youtube views ....
Haha yes having 100,000-300,000 people watch per day doesn't hurt :). Thanks for all the positive comments guys! There will be some sort of E39 vs Gallardo video in the future. I was scared to drive the M5 after 7 days in a row in the G not driving the E39. However, man do I still love the bimmer. It's so effortless compared to the Lamborghini. It actually feels MORE special now. Puts a different but just as fulfilling smile on my face!

·
Registered
204 Posts
Nice when will we get a Lambo video?

·
Registered
139 Posts
Definitely a nice car, however I have heard they are a bit $$$ to maintain. A friend of mine bought one couple years back and had to replace clutch at 6k miles. :( I know it's a performance car and all, but come on... 6k miles and clutch is gone.

·
Registered
6,014 Posts
I never would have guessed that a Lamborghini would have high maintenance costs :dunno:

That must be why there aren't any Lamborghini models that that are Consumer Reports' best buys.

21 - 40 of 51 Posts