BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

So I bought a Gallardo...

18K views 50 replies 40 participants last post by  jilljohnson 
#1 ·
The Lamborghini Gallardo came out when I was ten years old. Right then and there I knew I needed to do everything in my power to own one. Ten years of saving, working and dreaming later, I bought myself one :biggrinbounce:. Here's my new beauty next to the E39. I think they look great together.

See less See more
#5 ·
that looks like an 04 congrats is it a e gear or 6 speed

#12 ·
575 is something I always wanted to get. Simply beautiful GT car, always reminded me of a more expensive supra :)

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

Reactions: JZelnick
#10 ·
Congrats!

I like it a lot, and the yellow with cf pieces will look amazing.

6spd or e-gear?

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

#19 ·
#21 ·
He is an M5 owner with a gallardo....it could be argued that this should go in off topic, but I don't think it's completely uncalled for.

I have plans for a gallardo to be sitting next to my M5 in the future.....will it be acceptable for me to post at that time?

Reactions: D-RodM5
#23 ·
Nice.....!

#25 ·
So you were 10 years old at 4th grade so you should be 21-22 years old. Much props to you owning a Lamborghini at a young age.

#27 ·
Very nice, impressive accomplishment at your age. Are the You Tube vids making you that much money ha ha? Maybe you can put in for Jeremy Clarkson's old job LOL.

I felt the same way when I saw the E39 M5 on a TV review when it first came out, I had to get one, one day. I did. Funnily enough the next car I'd like to save up for is the Murcielago, think I still have about a decade left on that one LOL.

#28 ·
Nice baby lambo!! So which one is faster, seriously. ;)

#31 ·
Very cool purchase. Id imagine maintenance costs are far worse than the e39 M5, but if you can swing it, by all means!

Id be pretty stoked to have such a car at that age. I just hope financially, its the right thing. If you already own a house and paid off school debts etc... then you are in an amazing place. But if you have not bought a home, and still have debt, it probably was not a wise decision to get such a car. Still, very jealous and envious of your stable!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.