BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
installed them last night, im really into cars looking low - im waiting on my new wheels to arrive for the final ride height but it drives amazing like this. 23 clicks from soft up front, 20 out back. no scrubbing and can still pin it on the lock stops in a drift.

over the moon!

tell me what you think :cheers:

·
Registered
5,532 Posts
It looks like a 4WD.

You need to drop it !!

Ha ha .....looking good !!

·
Registered
195 Posts
what are your spring rates?

·
Registered
145 Posts
That looks crazy, does it bounce along or is the ride quality still nice and precise also?

Where did you get them and what was the cost - may fancy some if a good price..!!!

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
im actually a dealer for them through work, Regal Autosport. It was a toss of a coin between these or KW's but i couldnt stretch to the V3's i wanted. i dont have enough posts to be able to pm you but send me an email at work on [email protected] if you would like more info :)

no doubt the KW's would be a further improvement but im really happy with the BCs. no sloppy, bouncy ride at all - it is really composed :D

·
Registered
524 Posts
ssssss lammed..........nice

·
Registered
2,182 Posts
To each his own, to me it looks too lowered, kinda like those dropped honda Civics I see all over the place

Reactions: nixter and JCM55555

·
Registered
4,671 Posts
If you like your car that low thats all that matters.

·
Registered
145 Posts
I'm actually liking the look of the original M5 alloys on your car with the lowered stance - don't like them on my car that much though as needs to be lowered in my opinion..!!!

Just getting a new front caliper fitted at the moment and getting the MOT done, caliper was sticking and causing the front brake squeal noise when turning the steering wheel to the left also.

·
Registered
2,586 Posts
Loowww rider..hehehe ...good to know the e39 can be lowered that much and still have a good ride! You guys sure do like parking on the sidewalks a lot in the UK :blink: ..is it due to narrow roads?

·
Registered
218 Posts
Looks really good! Nice work.

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
Bit too low for me. Maybe some spacers on the front would help?

cheers

·
Registered
735 Posts
SLAMMED, love it!

·
Registered
68 Posts
Yes, the roads are a LOT narrower in the UK, like everything in the USA, we have bigger/wider roads.

OP - I think the back looks good, the front is too low for me.
and yet people still drive off of them:confused3

op looks great, i need to post pics of my old 540, i think i've got you beat :) (also on bc's)

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
Looking good, I like the drop and the way the fronts tuck under - no spacer looks proper racetrack refugee! I'm also on BCs and rota grid 18x10s at all four corners. I'm not as low as this, you might find the sleeping police just a little challenging!

1 - 20 of 35 Posts