BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
***Mark your calendars Sunday June 1st. 2014***

It's that time of year again where every day is sunny in California and every weekend there's a Concours!!!

This will be the second year of our own organized BMW class. We had a great turnout last year 32 cars total, we would love to see that number double!!!

Please join us in supporting the Huntington Beach Public Library and this great cause.

OC BMW Concours | ,

HB Concours d' Elegance | HB Concours d' Elegance

Join us in Surf City USA on Sunday, June 1st, we look forward to seeing you there!

·
Registered
DinanS2+ e60m5 6MT, s38b38 e28m5 TT/ST3, e30 TT/ST4
6,264 Posts
In my backyard...and I'm out of town for business!!! Bummed!

·
Registered
900 Posts
Looks like I will be there in the M5.

·
Registered
900 Posts
I'm sure he probably will try and snake a ride from me. ;)

·
Registered
900 Posts
Just confirmed both m3 and m5 will be present!

·
Registered
899 Posts
I'd like to go to more of these but I work Saturday and Sunday nights at 9PM. I look forward to seeing some pics of the show. I guess because as stated in another thread nobody takes pics of e34s it'll be up to the owners to bring the show to those of us that can't make it.

Reactions: SpecRaceM5

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Just confirmed both m3 and m5 will be present!
Brian - that is great news! Both cars show exceptionally well and I look forward to seeing them.

FWIW - if any of you have a copy of my BMW Buyer's Guide (MBI Publishing, ISBN 0-7603-1099-8) bring it along and I would be honored to personalize it for you.

fL

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
Ok so here we are with one week to go for the Huntington Beach/OC BMW Concours! Please mark your calendars for this coming Sunday June 1st.

Last year turned out to be a great event and we are hoping to have a repeat performance!

This year we have 4 categories based on vintage. Each category is broken down in to 2 sub categories, Concours and Street. There is also a “Display” category if you just want to relax and watch us while we frantically clean, clean, clean!

Street Criteria:
Exterior
Interior
Trunk

Concours Criteria:
Exterior
Interior
Engine Bay
Undercarriage
Trunk

This is a fun venue, last year there were approximately 370 cars and motorcycles ranging from Alfa Romeo to Toyota. Make sure to pack your beach chairs and fill your coolers with your favorite food and beverage.

You can register at Entry Forms | HB Concours d' Elegance

Also please be sure to visit our site and to like us on Facebook:

OC BMW Concours | ,

https://www.facebook.com/groups/505384636164466/

We look forward to seeing you there!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts