BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

:thumbsup: lowered with some 20's+ would look mean anyone has this or seen this installed ? this might be the best aftermarket kid i seen for the e63/64

·
Registered
DinanS2+ e60m5 6MT, s38b38 e28m5 TT/ST3, e30 TT/ST4
6,253 Posts
Thank goodness that kit isn't on an m6!

·
Registered
571 Posts
My only comment is that front lip is way too low and the chances of scraping the front end will be way high.

I myself will never sacrifice performance for looks.

Here you go as an example. And you folks promise me you wont laugh.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Vo378mO9q8
It's an alternative convertible. Rather than roof off, it's bumpers off. :eek:h:

·
Registered
657 Posts
IMO, the stock body on an M6 looks perfect - Classy & Understated.

If you want more of a crazy widebody/stanced car, then something like a C63 AMG black edition might do the job. Things like front lips, vented hoods and diffusers are still great add ons to the M6 without going over the top though.

·
Registered
704 Posts
In the right light I am sure it looks quite beautiful....you just can't count on that light!

·
Registered
615 Posts
A couple of body treatments look nice. But when you do every single one to a vehicle it can look cheap. Too many scoops and plastic wideners just remind of the 80's American cars and how they would add a bunch of plastic to a Mustang or Z28 to make it look faster. Only thing that car is missing is some rear window louvers.

It is hard to beat the beauty of the stock form...

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
Ya not a fan of this. I have yet to see a body kit that looks good on the E63/4 M6.....I guess that just means it looks best as is.

Dan! Long time no talk buddy! Hope you and the family are doing well and your still enjoying your Stallion! :7::7:

·
8,369 Posts
Hi Anthony and Milton!

I try to chime in here as much as I can.

Similar to you guys work is keeping me very busy.

My new car is also keeping me very busy. Just got the clutch replaced on my red car. Ouch! But she's back in tip top shape and continues to put a smile on my face every time I drive her.

Merry Christmas Anthony, Milton and to all of you!

We are all very blessed and forever grateful.

Dan

1 - 12 of 12 Posts