BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

SMG problem with 2nd step!!!

1820 Views 12 Replies 8 Participants Last post by  Flash2k6
M5 E60 2005. I have a problem with second step. On the first program in auto mode the car has starting from second step. When my car gets under way it twitches like a fuel out! Our BMW diler cant find any reason... :confused2 Who can faced such problem?
M5 E60 2005. I have a problem with second step. On the first program in auto mode the car has starting from second step. When my car gets under way it twitches like a fuel out! Our BMW diler cant find any reason... :confused2 Who can faced such problem?
See more
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
240 Posts
Talk about opposites, my wife has never felt the full force of the V10, it probably would scare the hell out of her and she would push me to sell it (happy wife happy life). Actually come to think of it, my two year old daughter is no fun either, she is always telling me to slow down (even at the speed limit), turn the music down or close the sun roof.
Yah I'm pretty stoked that my wife is like that ... she also loves riding on the motorcycle, or going with me to track days and riding as a passenger... she's a thrill seeker for sure.

-F

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.