BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last week myself (simon*X) and my friend Hasan (Pathfinder) got visited by Rashid (RKN) from Abu dhabi...

Here are some pics and some vids.

I ve got Noelle ECU Upgrade, Headers and 100 Cell Race cats with stock section 3 and 4.
Rashid got RPI Scoops, RPI Pulley, BMC Filters, RPI Oil Cooler and Tubi Rumore as section 4. Stock section 1,2,3

Enjoy.

YouTube - Modded M5 vs. Modded M5

YouTube - Modded M5 vs Modded M5 part II

YouTube - Blue e60 M5 launches

YouTube - Modded e60 M5 accelerates and backfires while shifting

Attachments

·
Registered
303 Posts
Thanks for uploading the vid Simon, it was fun meeting with you guys:biggrinbounce: . Btw the LC seemed crazy on that slippery roadouich

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for uploading the vid Simon, it was fun meeting with you guys:biggrinbounce: . Btw the LC seemed crazy on that slippery roadouich

Yeah it was reaaallyyy fun meeting you guys as well... But next time we need to come over to Abu Dhabi, as i think you ve got more silent roads where we can try our cars out and push it higher than "only" the 3rd gear:M5rev::M5launch:

Yeah that road was really slippery, just listen to Hasan at the end of the Vid... Man you went reeeeaaallyy sideways after shifting in 3rd gear:flag:
BTW.. your tubi cans sound aaawwwssooommmeeee:cheers:

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
How did that car backfire? Doesnt the M5 have ground wires for the exhaust?
It always backfires when i shift just before redline:M5rev:!! I think it is because of the headers and the race cats!

Even i never knowed that before.. we just discovered that last week:hihi:

Sorry i am not THAT technical.. how should the ground wires protect the car from backfiring?? Its just the overdose of petrol which is there... comes than into the hot exhaust and BOOOOOOM... beause there is nothing what could hold it off like cats:thumbsup:

·
Registered
483 Posts
nice cars and vids. Keep the vids coming guys. I might be visitng UAE very soon with my car.. i will pm u guys for sure, we need to meet.

mods:
tubi rumore
tubi xpipes
rpi scoops
bmc filters
dinan susp.
20"wheels
+ exterior stuff.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
nice cars and vids. Keep the vids coming guys. I might be visitng UAE very soon with my car.. i will pm u guys for sure, we need to meet.

mods:
tubi rumore
tubi xpipes
rpi scoops
bmc filters
dinan susp.
20"wheels
+ exterior stuff.

Yeah... pm us for sure!! RKN is located in AUH, Pathafinder and me in Dubai!
Where you from??

I would be nice to have a "real" UAE M5 Board meet:cheers:

·
Registered
559 Posts
Franz and Hasan, im gonna kill you guys for this grrrrrrr !!!!!
Where was I ?? We could have had 2 E39s and 2 E60s !

Anyways, lovely pics, thanks for posting :)

·
Registered
1,055 Posts

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Lovely local meets, can't wait to move to Dubai.. and of course the beast will be with me

·
Registered
29 Posts
Good Stuff guys!!
Count me in on the next meet too. Although you need to give me a heads-up, cuz im gonna have to come down from Bahrain/Saudi.
P.s. Would love to hear the Tubi on the E60 M5 in person, planning on getting it.

·
Registered
8 Posts
nice guys... i love the black one for sure... mates do let me know when such gathering takes place... im just next door in Oman.. #
Id love to have my M5 looked by a tech.. any idea where and whom shouold be the best for such checkings./..

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
About this Discussion
17 Replies
13 Participants
willm5ad
BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums
M5Board is the best forum community for information on the BMW M5 E60 (V-10), E39 (V-8), E34 (straight 6), E28, F90 and F10. Discuss performance, specs, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing