BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so after a month of ownership of my e60 m5, I have some small issues going on.

1) One day it was raining and I noticed water dripping from the rh back door area. I did a search and found out it could possibly be the sunroof drains, has anybody sucesfully cleaned these drains with compressed air without taking off the fender covers? Didnt see it leaking on the front but saw the same issue with the seal (see pics).

2) I was driving and suddenly I lost the i drive display (see pic). I tapped the bottom part of the display and the image came back, is it overheating or something?

Other than that car has been awesome, did the muffler delete and love the sound, intake scoops and plasti dipped front grille, cant way to do evolve tune. Yesterday i had some fun with an F10 m5 and was surprised how well my car did :thumbup:

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
376 Posts

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
Idrive is essentially a portable computer running windows CE. How many people keep their 8 year old laptops around and how many of those laptops still work?

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
I've seen the iDrive do some funny things like the screen display having lag. Like mentioned above, just old tech...

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
To find interior leaks, I have seen someone use a smoke machine in the car and watching where it seeps out.

The plus is you could throw a quick rave while at it...lol...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts