BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
hello

Last year we have done the Basic AMG-Training, during this time it was possible to do an testrun with diffrent AMG-Cars.
-SLS-AMG
-SL63AMG
-C63AMG
-E63AMG

there was a nice suprise for me, how easy the SLS is to drive, if you could drive an C-Class your are also possible to drive the 571HP SLS ;)
But the real beast was the C63 Driving Academy Cras, the sound is so powerfull, hard to describe :)

attached you find some pictures and also on video of the ride inside the SLS, but the sound is coming from the C63 ;)

mvh
Jan

Attachments

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Helloo

Yes they have some modification, but they really didn´t want to tell us, what is diffrent and also if it is really "street legal" in Germany ;)

mfg
Jan

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
:D

Yeah I understand, not that i have never done something like this ;)
But I think the sound from an C63 is also in stock, realy nice, nothing to compare with my C55 :( but an good exhaust system is hard to find for the C55, I´m right now in contact to a German Company to produce an handbuild exhaust system for my C55.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
@ Gustav

Hello

Have also a lot of more pictures, it was an Track in Baden-Baden (GER) the LUK-Driving-center, some German Television- car-Shows (like GRIP) are also testing there. On the Video is only seen the short version, later the day we was driving the long version as well, but have no videos from this.

But over all an really nice day. this year in oktober we have some "Advance-training" from the Driving Academy in Hockenheim, set togehter with the 10th Anniversary from the AMG-Owners-Club. but till oktober is a looong time :(

mvh
Jan

1 - 8 of 8 Posts